best lambo review ever... | FerrariChat

best lambo review ever...

Discussion in 'LamborghiniChat.com' started by ttforcefed, Sep 20, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    watch out chris harris!

Jo Sta7 and miurasv like this.
  2. Matt LaMotte

Matt LaMotte Formula 3

Oct 30, 2002
    He lives in my hometown. Traded it in and got a Huracan Performante. Started a Youtube channel when he was a young teen and now in his early 20's has over 6 million followers.

3. ttforcefed

Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    incredibly articulate and poetic!

Boomhauer likes this.
  4. mchas

mchas F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 5, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Pretty hilarious!

5. MrFloppi

MrFloppi Karting

Mar 15, 2014
    6 million followers = POTUS 2024?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

6. Ellagirl

Ellagirl F1 Rookie

Aug 20, 2014
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Nils johnsen
    Lol, a spade is a spade is a spade. He would last 5 sec,before beeing banned on this chat room, then again,it is actually informative information, and most importantly,good humor.

7. Peter K.

Peter K. F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 9, 2004
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Peter K.
    I actually appreciate his review. Don't blame the guy. His frustration is ligit.

8. Alcav5

Alcav5 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 28, 2012
    Scarsdale, NY
    Full Name:
    Al
    lol

That was a funny, informative, cute (at the end) video. I guess his you-tubing has done him (& her?) well. Hope these kids don't ruin their future.
    Well at least my dreams of a lambo can take a rest.

9. 95spiderman

95spiderman F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    for a good lambo review go to motor trends best drivers car. performante won over 720, gt2rs, zr1, etc. congrats lambo!

10. Mr Mezzanotte

Mr Mezzanotte Formula Junior

Aug 22, 2006
    UK
    why do kids think they have to swear so much to get a point across ?

11. staatsof

staatsof Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 13, 2005
    Fuggetaboutitland
    Full Name:
    Bob

They're kids.

12. SingleSeat

SingleSeat Rookie

Feb 13, 2015
    So there are over six million idiots in the world? Tell me something I don't know. The one thing shocking about this video is that he has a girlfriend. Let's just hope nothing comes of that. Ugh.

joe sackey likes this.
  13. carguyjohn350

carguyjohn350 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 7, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    John P
    How do both of these kids have these cars and why are they parked in front of a house worth less than either one?

crinoid and joe sackey like this.
  14. LamboLover

LamboLover F1 Rookie

Jul 16, 2006
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Rick
    Because there's always more to these YouTubers than meets the eye, like the two teenagers who claimed to have bought around 10 different sports cars using penny stocks & investing. Never acknowledging that someone their age wouldn't be buy able to purchase these cars on their own or that the tax for owning that many cars in their state would be

Cars are used, belong to someone else, etc. etc. There's a reason most of them won't ever give viewers an actual answer as to how they afford anything.

15. wsaraceni

wsaraceni F1 Rookie

Aug 9, 2010
    i watching this video and now his other videos are coming up in my feed. apparently he hated this lambo so much he just bought a performante

16. ttforcefed

Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    so how do these kids have money to buy the stuff? i dont get it.

17. crinoid

crinoid F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 2, 2005
    Full Name:
    LaCrinoid
    With that many views I think the YouTube money is directly funding the cars.

18. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    Youtube view revenue, direct sponsorship deals, corporate marketing gigs. Some of these kids with a lot of followers sell posts on social media to businesses for tens of thousands. Some of the ones who make videos have six figure engagement fees.

19. Ellagirl

Ellagirl F1 Rookie

Aug 20, 2014
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Nils johnsen
    A "new"way of making money,i guess, i clearly missed out on this one. Lol

20. Gmaccormack

Gmaccormack Formula Junior

Nov 30, 2010
    YouTube pays next to nothing for views.

21. Countachqv

Countachqv Formula 3

Apr 25, 2007
    USA/France
    Why a seller would sell a high end exotic to an entitled teenager with too much money ?
    Complaining about Cup holders? No bluetooth? :eek: Did someone count the how many time the "piece of s.." comes up? And what is up with that door rant he goes thru all along?
    That guy should drive a vantage lambo to understand what an exotic is! lol..
    See, this is why the new young crowd forced fed too much IPhone and money should NOT own a car like this.
    Clearly not the temperament to own an exotic. If he wants a new car, here is the perfect one for him: a Tesla, the best "whoosh" car there is! and comes with a computer and he could claim to save the world!
    6MM followers for a duffus like this shows we truely are in new times.
    Sell the car for christ sake and stop complaining about people talking to you about it!

Ellagirl likes this.
  22. APA#1

APA#1 Formula 3

Nov 5, 2003
    Central Florida
    I was going to hire a youtuber with 6M followers for a post on IG, the rate quoted was 30K for it. 30K. That is the going rate after checking around. Figure they do 2-20 posts per day, not all monetized of course. Do the math, incredible.

23. Countachqv

Countachqv Formula 3

Apr 25, 2007
    USA/France
    yep. That is why you now have "uneducated" like this in front of the world who are gonna trash some fine wine because it is too old. The movie Idiocracy is reality. Easy money does not help grow in the right direction. The guy should thank God to be able to afford what he has, rather than rant to no end about the USB plug. May be he should tell the dealer to fix the car, unless he bought it cheap in a midnight car auction, give free ride to terminally ill kids and make a youtube out of it. He might feel better about the whole thing but that may be betting against the odds.
    Someone give the man a Tesla, the battery car. That is the only thing he deserves. 0-60 in 2.8 is probably the only thing he will ever be able to appreciate out of any cars.

24. Ingo Knito

Ingo Knito Rookie

Sep 29, 2018
    Full Name:
    Ingo Knito
    I like that young guy. He's successfull, smart, funny, and brutally honest on his Aventador.

Of course he could deal with imperfections, if he would have bought a classic vintage Lambo. But he has decided for a modern one, because of the modern features and the comfort. And now he's disappointed because the Aventador doesn't work the way it should do. I've understanding. And he is not the only one. I've some friends with Aventadors, and many of them have similar problems.

25. IPO1

IPO1 F1 Rookie

Dec 23, 2015
    Better than Shmeeeeeee 488 review lol.