mini cats & odb cat delete simulator | FerrariChat

mini cats & odb cat delete simulator

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by ozan458, Sep 26, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ozan458

ozan458 Rookie

Sep 8, 2018
    London
    Full Name:
    Oz
    hi everyone

reason for this post is im trying to find out peoples views and experience with the mini cats and the odb cat delete simulator to stop the evil engine light from coming on. do they really work.

I know that novitec capristo and akrapovic all do the odb cat delete simulator I would love to hear peoples views on these products. aswell as the mini cats do they work and which ones to buy.

I dont want to tune my 458 because its still under warranty i have spoken to my local Ferrari HR owen garage they dont have a problem with me fitting the novitec system they said as long as the engine light dont come on they will turn a blind eye to your exhaust system.

I would love to hear peoples views thank you very much oz.

2. daver777

daver777 Rookie

Aug 23, 2018
    Full Name:
    D.R
    hi, dont know the answer - but these boys are near you and i am sure they could help
    https://www.scuderiacarparts.com/
    i have the 488, and will be interested in the result! :)

3. ozan458

ozan458 Rookie

Sep 8, 2018
    London
    Full Name:
    Oz
    hi there

iv spoken to chris at scuderiacarparts his a good guy I just wanted to find out peoples views on there products before placing order with chris.

4. daver777

daver777 Rookie

Aug 23, 2018
    Full Name:
    D.R
    ahhh ok - i am too scared to call them, as i am certain it would cost me money!

please report back any findings! :)