The Lewis "Elton" Hamilton Sucks Thread | Page 130 | FerrariChat

The Lewis "Elton" Hamilton Sucks Thread

Discussion in 'F1' started by nsxrebel, May 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. moretti

moretti Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    • Caustic posts, banned until Monday.
    Who really cares ??!!

This is a Ferrari forum and he's a ****wit ... just like his fanbois who come here to piss Ferrari owners off because they will NEVER own one ............. losers :p

2. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    We seem to have a few new people here who are non-owners, seemingly not even ferrari fans. There sole purpose? Promote the Elton. Zero posts in other forums, only here to anger others and getting them worked up so they get banned.

Now this is a free forum, of course, but I question those above that are seemingly not Ferrari fans, have no interest in the rest of the forum and only talk **** about Ferrari drivers. There are plenty non-owners here but are capable of intelligent conversation about the F1 team and even the drivers...even if they don't like them very much.

3. moretti

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    I'm with you Baz

How long do you think we'd last on a Merc forum slagging off Hamilton ?

daytona355 and Bas like this.
  4. MrF355

MrF355 Formula Junior

Mar 4, 2008
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Kimi
    #3229 MrF355, Sep 26, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2018
    • Do not circumvent the profanity filter.
    You might last a little longer than your next ban here in the F1 section for calling out the ******* trolls who with their smugness get a kick out of kicking the Scuderia and getting the real tifosi banned. Try not to bite their bait and thus deny their satisfaction of having a tifosi banned on a tifosi chat site. :p

daytona355, Steve355F1, fil and 3 others like this.
  5. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    smart post

6. Bas

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    3 minutes

7. MrF355

MrF355 Formula Junior

Mar 4, 2008
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Kimi
    Moretti and Bas just to get this straight are you saying that there is another site where Hamilton is worshiped more than the trolls who worship him here?:p

daytona355 likes this.
  8. ATBNM3

ATBNM3 Formula 3

Nov 17, 2003
    Sunny Isles
    Full Name:
    Don Jackson II
    • Unnecessary retort, banned until Monday.
    Like children lol! How childish can grown men get. I want the Scuderia to win but to that they need Hamilton.

DonnaMobile likes this.
  9. Bas

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas

Hhaha....let me put it this way, I've not gone looking for one, as I have better thing to do with my time! Nor do I look for other F1 forums and hang about in the mclaren/redbull/mercedes sections and proclaim how great Ferrari/our drivers are and how much the others are not...

:D:D:D

daytona355 likes this.
  10. sammysaber

sammysaber Formula Junior

Dec 21, 2011
    I guess I would say the same thing if I was glued to the TV, wearing blinkers and noise cancelling headphones.

There is just so much background to that season - Dennis politics, Ferrari's stolen design, Hamilton's McLaren background /antics, Alonso out on his own vs the team's designated golden boy etc.

It's not like McLaren took a pizza delivery guy off the streets at the start of the season, put him in a crap car with no support, and he came through with the WDC.

Best,
    Sammy

11. MrF355

MrF355 Formula Junior

Mar 4, 2008
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Kimi
    #3236 MrF355, Sep 27, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2018
    We are simply voicing frustration with those trolling here. The Scuderia does not need Hamilton to win and in his present persona he does not fit the Scuderia. The Scuderia needs strategists. Vettel is questioning strategy which means in addition to concentrating on driving he has to also concentrate that the correct strategy call is being made. Hamilton just drives, his entire concentration is on driving he relies entirely on the pit to direct him even to the extent of advising him what settings adjustments to make on the steering wheel. I do not deny that he is a great driver but frankly the sun simply just does not shine out of his ass like some here seem to think. For years he has been driving the best car on the grid with some of the best talent in the pit to direct strategy how can you not win with that type of backing behind you. The SF71 is a car that can take and has taken the fight to Merc but we have been let down by the pit strategy and some pit stops that could have been better. Vettel with that type of backing would be where Hamilton is now as would Kimi, Alsono, Ricci and Max.

Bas, there is no dedicated Mercedes F1 forum but why should there be as they have one here.:D

daytona355, Bas and Igor Ound like this.
  12. Bob308GTS

Bob308GTS Formula 3

Sep 26, 2001
    Aurora,IL
    Full Name:
    Bob Campen
    Everyday people get hurt in their bathrooms, and everyday it's not him

13. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    Or Rosberg... having beaten him on equal material, imagine what he can do to him on better one ;)

daytona355 likes this.
  14. moretti

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    Very true mate ..... I wish they'd post up their cars so we could have a laugh :p

Probably driving ricers with go fast stickers :D

Mines just a crappy 355CH

Image Unavailable, Please Login

daytona355, Bas and MrF355 like this.
  15. subirg

subirg F1 Rookie

Dec 19, 2003
    Cheshire
    Precisely nothing as our Ferrari team strategists are sooooo useless they couldn’t work out how to put butter on warm toast.

kraftwerk likes this.
  16. kraftwerk

kraftwerk Two Time F1 World Champ

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Hahaha I like it :)

william likes this.
  17. MrF355

MrF355 Formula Junior

Mar 4, 2008
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Kimi
    Moretti they would shat their pants if they got into Satan with you. I do have a soft spot for the 355 as it was my first and as you know you never forget your first. ;)The 599 does help me forget as will the Pista when it arrives but both of these ponies are not as beautiful as the 355.

Double demerits weekend so put they keys away for this weekend and watch Bathurst, the footy and the F1.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

18. moretti

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    Thanks mate, we all like to think we can drive well but unless we race for a living we're all just weekend warriors :)

19. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    don't tell me that beautifull 355 with WHITE wheels is yours???? WTF happened to the rims..did you wash them with bleach!!!??

20. NeuroBeaker

NeuroBeaker Advising Moderator

Oct 1, 2008
    Huntsville, AL., USA
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    This is a very informative F1 forum and it is the site policy that the F1 forum does not require a poster to be a Ferrari fan in order to participate. As per the direct quote of the founder and administrator: "No trolling, no matter which team you support". Posts calling fans of other drivers or marques ****wits and losers is both caustic and trolling. Banned until Monday and 1-month thread exclusion.

The ignore feature in the XenForo software works really well. I suggest using it when you cannot abide by the contrary opinion of another participant.

Please do not circumvent the profanity filter. 1-day ban.

Unnecessary retort. Banned until Monday.

As per above, it is the site policy that this is a general F1 forum and not a Ferrari only discussion area. If you attempt to drive other members off the forum for being fans of other drivers or other marques, you will lose your access.

As an aside, I do agree with you regarding the Scuderia's need for strategists.

All the best,
    Andrew.

cig1, kraftwerk and william like this.
  21. Patrick Dixon

Patrick Dixon Formula 3

Mar 27, 2012
    UK
    Ferrari always do better when they are less 'Italian'. ATM they are very 'Italian' with a German cherry on top.

william likes this.
  22. william

william Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2006
  23. Steve355F1

Steve355F1 F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 26, 2011
    Adelaide, South Aust
    Full Name:
    Steve
    For crying out loud. Do him a favour and just ban him from this part of the forum. It’s toxic for true Ferrari lovers.
    I’d like to say a few things about this area - broadly I agree with moretti - and I think the people in charge should have a bit of a look in the mirror and ask themselves what this forum is supposedly about, but it appears to be a haven for Millenial snowflakes instead of Ferrari lovers.

PS. It’s not a “very informative F1 forum” and never has been.

daytona355 and Bas like this.
  24. Steve355F1

Steve355F1 F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 26, 2011
    Adelaide, South Aust
    Full Name:
    Steve
    I would also point out that the title of this thread is “Hamilton sucks”.
    Yet you ban someone for saying that Hamilton sucks?

Which he does, big time, by the way.

daytona355, stavura and Jakuzzi like this.
  25. NeuroBeaker

NeuroBeaker Advising Moderator

Oct 1, 2008
    Huntsville, AL., USA
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    I banned him for the slights against Hamilton fans on the forum, not for his commentary on Hamilton.

The thought has crossed my mind. I agree that there are a small handful of purported tifosi that tarnish the reputation of the wider group of good tifosi (of which I consider myself a member) through boorishness and toxic posts.

The section is a general F1 discussion area and everyone has been informed of that policy. Some folks seem to disagree and think it should be a Ferrari fan only area, so have undertaken a campaign to drive out any fans of other drivers and marques through taunts and incessant disparagement. This has the opposite effect from what is intended, since it just gets bans handed out all around and invites genuine trolls to join us because they know you guys will all take the bait. A much more mature way to handle content you don't want to see is to use your own personal ban button and put people on ignore - this feature works exceptionally well on XenForo and I even use it myself. Trolls thrive on reaction and they'll quickly get bored talking to themselves if trolling is why they're here.

To be frank, state of the F1 forum is down to the incivility of its participants who needle each other with crude attacks about each other's supported drivers, before turning these attacks directly on one another, calling in the moderators, and then crying foul because of a perception in both ****-flinging camps that the moderators favor the other team. Most of the F1 regulars need to look into that mirror of self reflection themselves, recognize their responsibility in setting the tone, and man up to set a good example that'll slowly change the course of where this subforum is heading. Or... carry on, gasping insults at the enemy through the fetid haze of derision that fills the air in here, until you drive away the last of the worthwhile contributors and all you're left with is bitter trolls on both sides.

What's it going to be?

All the best,
    Andrew.

Ferrari 308 GTB likes this.