Sold - 1999 Porsche Boxster | FerrariChat

Sold 1999 Porsche Boxster

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by Michael B, Sep 19, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Michael B

Michael B F1 Rookie
    Owner

Apr 28, 2004
    US of A
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Hey guys. I have a great Boxster for sale that would really make someone happy. This car was ordered by its original dentist car guy owner with all of the good driver options. Sport suspension, On board computer, stability management/traction control, heated full leather, cruise, etc. The sticker was over $50k when new. Its in excellent condition, launch colors, all of the maintenance recently done (including air-oil separator and MAF as preventive maintenance late 2017). We have a stack of receipts since new. IMS done with Porsche warranty engine at 35k. Religiously maintained since (now 82k miles). Paint 9 out of 10. Interior 9.5 out of 10. Soft top 10 out of 10. Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Needs nothing. Fly in to Chicago airport & drive home. I just put 18" 2011 Cayman wheels on it with new Michelins 500 miles ago. Original hardtop available separately. $9800. for this truly great Porsche with superb history. PM with Questions. Lets make it happen!

Boomhauer likes this.
  2. Todd308TR

Todd308TR F1 World Champ

Nov 25, 2010
    LA
    Full Name:
    Todd
    What a great sports car these are, top down, front and rear storage space, zippy, and handles great!

Michael B likes this.
  3. Texas Forever

Texas Forever Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 28, 2003
    Texas!
    Why couldn't you offer this in a couple of months!

4. Devilsolsi

Devilsolsi F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 1, 2007
    MD
    Full Name:
    Alex
    The Cayman wheels look awesome on there. Also love the Boxster Red interior.

GLWS

Michael B likes this.
  5. Michael B

Michael B F1 Rookie
    Owner

Apr 28, 2004
    US of A
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Thanks for all the kind words. I was really pleasantly surprised how nice the Cayman S wheels looked on it. I have a race Cayman that these wheels came off of (when brand new) and I was thrilled to find a application for them in my own garage!

Its been a great car but even so I cant seem to find a buyer. Lots & lots of people like it, but no funds yet. Its nice & easy to buy. Just gotta find the right bloke I guess. Hard to beat for this low buy-in price.

6. Devilsolsi

Devilsolsi F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 1, 2007
    MD
    Full Name:
    Alex

Same thing happened when i was trying to sell my 996. Lots of people commented and emailed, no one ever actually came to look at it. I said F it and kept it for now.

7. GuyIncognito

GuyIncognito Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2007
    have you put it on Rennlist? I'd think it would get scooped up quickly over there.

it's a pretty car, if I could I would.

8. Michael B

Michael B F1 Rookie
    Owner

Apr 28, 2004
    US of A
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Oh yes. I have had a lot of action. It has been "sold" a couple of times in fact... But the buyers have never materilized. We get as far as an agreement, then poof ~ they're gone. It is the oddest phenomenon that I have come across.

GuyIncognito likes this.
  9. Michael B

Michael B F1 Rookie
    Owner

Apr 28, 2004
    US of A
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Deposit taken 10/4. Thank you.

10. arizonaitalian

arizonaitalian F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 29, 2010
    Wyoming
    Makes sense, should have taken about 20 minutes.

Michael B likes this.
  11. vjd3

vjd3 F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2005
    Massachusetts
    Full Name:
    Vic
    Such a fun car, bought one new in back 2001, congrats on the sale.

Michael B likes this.
  12. Schulz308

Schulz308 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

May 21, 2014
    STL USA
    Soo much fun for the money

Unbelievable bargain

Michael B likes this.
  13. Michael B

Michael B F1 Rookie
    Owner

Apr 28, 2004
    US of A
    Full Name:
    Michael
    All paid and complete. PCA member is new lucky keeper.