Mileage depreciation | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Mileage depreciation

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by jrtaylor9, Apr 13, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ScottS

ScottS F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 2, 2004
    Winter Park
    Full Name:
    Scott S
    I had Porsches. Nothing there for me now. It’s a choice. Great cars. Not for me now. Maybe an old one for the ages.

The only question is which F12. The new power which doesn’t cover all is almost 6k these days.
    It’s not about the money per se it’s about where I spend it - upfront or backend.
    My point about the OP is he had a valid question and was really excited about coming over to Ferrari and out community was almost like shut up and drive it. It doesn’t matter. He was just trying to get an opinion about being smart with his choices.
    No I’ve answered my own question I need a 15/16 with 4-6k mikes and I’ll be fine. I’ll likely be switching off with the FF for daily driving depending on who’s dropping off school etc.

Thank you solidstate for putting the amount in perspective. Why am I fussing? Old habits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Solid State

Solid State F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Feb 4, 2014
    Full Name:
    Maximus Decimus Meridius
    Yes, these cars are expensive. And if you buy new or recently used and hold you will pay huge. But you get an F12! Infinitely worth it. Good luck with your search. You will know when the right one comes along.

ScottS likes this.
  3. jrtaylor9

jrtaylor9 Rookie

Feb 28, 2015

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iloveferrari and ScottS like this.