02956 Restoration | Page 3 | FerrariChat

02956 Restoration

Discussion in '206/246' started by jerion, May 9, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jerion

jerion Karting

Jan 26, 2007
    Plymouth, MI
    Full Name:
    Jeff Erion
    It has been ages since I have posted progress on 02956 but it doesn't mean that progress is not happening. The car is finally in paint and will post pictures once it is complete. In the meantime, many parts have been worked on behind the scenes to get the mechanicals ready including engine and transmission. I'll post a few of the pictures showing progress. Now to a problem....the original shift shaft that runs between the engine and transmission is missing. I have machined all of the bits except the length of the main tube is unknown. Does anyone have one that is accessible that they can measure from the end of the treaded portion to the opposite end of the shaft. See the attached picture for exactly what I need. Thanks.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. DinoParts, Stefan

Sponsor

Mar 1, 2015
    Eschwege, Germany
    Full Name:
    Stefan Kratzer
  3. jerion

jerion Karting

Jan 26, 2007
    Plymouth, MI
    Full Name:
    Jeff Erion
    Stefan,
    Thanks for the reply. Any chance you can measure the part and let me know?

4. DinoParts, Stefan

Sponsor

Mar 1, 2015
    Eschwege, Germany
    Full Name:
    Stefan Kratzer
    Jeff, I have to earn my living from reproducing and selling these parts so giving away the information is what we don't do. But why don't you email me to [email protected] and I will take care.

Best regards,
    Stefan

5. pshoejberg

pshoejberg Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 22, 2007
    Denmark
    Full Name:
    Peter H
    You are a gentleman Stefan and your shop Price is very fair.
    Best Peter

6. DinoParts, Stefan

Sponsor

Mar 1, 2015
    Eschwege, Germany
    Full Name:
    Stefan Kratzer
    Thank you Peter, high appreciated.