Canadian Ferrari Price Tracker | FerrariChat

Canadian Ferrari Price Tracker

Discussion in 'Canada' started by tstuli, Aug 26, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tstuli

tstuli Formula Junior

Jun 12, 2018
    NC
    Hi guys. I put this together for my search for a F-car and thought others may find it useful.

It's a small spreadsheet to get a snapshot of Ferrari's currently listed for sale in Canada. You can use it to keep track of price movements on vehicles you may be interested in, when a car gets de-listed (presumably because it was sold) as well as seeing any new listings.

I will keep it updated regularly.

Of course, I can't be held responsible for the accuracy or use of this data and so it is provided as-is.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Z-Scda-QyLhKvWjlVHUIpFpxt6c-gPP2IohPZZMF1Es/edit?usp=sharing

Let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions.

Usage:
    1) To view the vehicle you are interested in, http://wwwb.autotrader.ca/a/<key> in your browser
    e.g.
    http://wwwb.autotrader.ca/a/ferrari/246/oshawa/ontario/19_10758213_/

Legend (CD column):
    n - new listing
    u - updated price

2. wjw300tt

wjw300tt Karting

Feb 25, 2008
    chilliwack BC Canada
    That's pretty cool. Seems like a lot of work for you. Personally Id rather see a separation by price rather than model. All models under 100k 100k to 150k etc.
    Are you cross shopping a GTR? Something like this which compares the Audi R8 , BMW i8 GTR and 2016 and newer corvette would be interesting to see.

3. tstuli

tstuli Formula Junior

Jun 12, 2018
    NC
    It’s actually not that much work as I have automated the data collection.

If there are other types of cars people want to see, I can defiantly add them.

For the filtering of data, thanks for the suggestion. I can look at how best to do that. If you’re handy with Excel, one can use the built in filters/sort by whichever column for now.

Mimmo Blue likes this.
  4. tstuli

tstuli Formula Junior

Jun 12, 2018
    NC
    I've updated the default for it to be sorted by price now which hopefully ends up being a bit easier to read. There's still a second tab on the spreadsheet to sort by Model as well for those that prefer that.

5. Mimmo Blue

Mimmo Blue Formula Junior

Apr 17, 2018
    Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Dom
    My 2001 Ferrari 360 spider I purchased is on that list

6. Aimhii

Aimhii Karting

Feb 24, 2018
    Oakville, Ontario
    Full Name:
    Luba

Could I get a copy of that in a pdf?

7. Metastable

Metastable Formula Junior

Pretty extensive list.... looks like it pulls it for every day. The gated 6 spyder in Calgary seems to be a rather nice car.... I have seen it at the dealership here.

8. fire_n_ice

fire_n_ice Formula 3

Jun 9, 2006
    Just saw this. Very cool. But the last entry is from Oct 2018. Is the data sync offline?

9. Looki

Looki Rookie

Nov 23, 2015
    Thanks for list...its great.