2008 F430 Radio Issue | FerrariChat

2008 F430 Radio Issue

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by Malibuu1, Oct 8, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Malibuu1

Malibuu1 Rookie

Oct 8, 2018
    Full Name:
    Debbie J
    Our car went into the shop for an annual service and for TPMS sensor replacement. Now our radio looks like the photo. Is there some sort of reset code? I've never seen this before. Picture attached. Any help is appreciated.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. flash32

flash32 F1 Veteran

Aug 22, 2008
    Central NJ
    Full Name:
    Dominick
    The power must have been disconnected from car ..probably for maintenance

It is looking for security code you hopefully have with your manuals etc .. it is on a red card the size of a credit card

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

3. Bob in Texas

Bob in Texas F1 Rookie

Apr 23, 2012
    Just East of Weird
    Full Name:
    Bob
    Hopefully you have the code card with the rest of the car docs. That makes it very easy as described above. Just enter the number.

If you don’t have the code, Lil Daz on the 360/430 forum will get it for you for free. Search for the Becker radio code thread and he responds very quickly.
    You will need the serial number of the radio. I believe there are you tube videos on how to remove the radio so you can read the s/n. You need two removal keys that might be with the car docs to remove the radio otherwise borrow them from a fellow Ferrari owner or get them on eBay. The location of the slots to insert the removal keys vary by 360 or 430.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

taz355 likes this.
  4. Bob in Texas

Bob in Texas F1 Rookie

Apr 23, 2012
    Just East of Weird
    Full Name:
    Bob
    Reread the title. You have a Becker cascade 6112. The right side slot is visible in the lower right corner. Slide the Ferrari logo to the right and the volume control panel pops off. The left side slot is under this panel. And there are many videos showing how to insert the keys for radio removal.

One last thought. In my 08 430, all the codes including the radio code were written in the owners manual by the dealer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

5. KatMan

KatMan Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 2, 2006
    Silicon Valley
    Full Name:
    Stan K
    One hint. The Ferrari logo was really sticky on my 430. It took a lot of force to get it to slide to the right.

6. Malibuu1

Malibuu1 Rookie

Oct 8, 2018
    Full Name:
    Debbie J

Thank you

Thank you very much all of you for your response. I was able to find our Becker code in with our manuals and reset the radio without pulling it out. I appreciate all of the responses.

f355spider likes this.