Looking at Conti Gts | FerrariChat

Looking at Conti Gts

Discussion in 'British' started by Gle8, Oct 17, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Gle8

Gle8 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

I'm in the market for a Continental GT. I've noticed that while there are a ton of 04-05 for sale in the $40s, there seem to be very few 08+ on the market.

I'm specifically looking at this one: https://www.mercedesoflittleton.com/used-Littleton-2009-Bentley-Continental+GT-Base-SCBCR73W79C060741

It's on the high end of the price range for me, but appears to be sorted. I am a bit skeptical of the low miles though, as everything I've read says to go with one that has been driven regularly.

Any thoughts about the price and the conditions? Any major things I should look out for before purchase?

Thank you!

2. kdf398

kdf398 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Pasadena
    Full Name:
    Keith
    Looks very nice. It's a great color combo for that car. I wouldn't consider that a low mileage example though.

3. Gle8

Gle8 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

No? I'm more going off what I'm seeing for 04-07. Like I said, there aren't many (that I can find) 08+ on the market.

4. kdf398

kdf398 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Pasadena
    Full Name:
    Keith
    The cars are good for daily driving and they can rack up the miles-which is good- and in that respect 35K is pretty low. And I agree that low mileage cars will likely have some needs. A friend of mine recently purchased an '09 Arnage with less than 6000 miles. It looked great but needed a ton of work before becoming reliable. I just think that 35K miles over 10 years is right in the ballpark for a well-driven Bentley.

Gle8 likes this.
  5. absent

absent F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Nov 2, 2003
    illinois
    Full Name:
    mark k.
    I had 2009 GT, transmission was more responsive then previous years, put almost 30k miles on that car with ZERO issues.
    Car was bulletproof reliable.