Cross Country Shipping? | FerrariChat

Cross Country Shipping?

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by 2k8SB, Oct 17, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 2k8SB

2k8SB Karting

Oct 20, 2004
    Central Florida
    Full Name:
    Nathan
    Hi All,

I'm in need of shipping my F12 from CA to FL. Lots of companies out there and lots of mixed reviews, does anyone have any recommendations on someone they have used and were happy with?

Thanks in advance.

2. simmadwn

simmadwn Formula Junior

Jun 10, 2016
    San Mateo, CA
    Full Name:
    James
    Hi there...had amazing experience with Horseless Carriages and Thomas C.Sunday. Prompt, reliable, great handling and good customer service.

Good Luck

James

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. 2k8SB

2k8SB Karting

Oct 20, 2004
    Central Florida
    Full Name:
    Nathan
    Thanks James, tried Horseless and they said they couldn’t do a trip from CA to FL? Said CA to NJ only? Strange since my F dealer recommended them too and I was surprised when they said they couldn’t do it. Will check out Thomas C Sunday. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

4. simmadwn

simmadwn Formula Junior

Jun 10, 2016
    San Mateo, CA
    Full Name:
    James
    Thats weird..hmm...another option would be to call the Ferrari Dealership in FL and ask who they recommend :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. IPO1

IPO1 F1 Rookie

Dec 23, 2015
    Intercity. Best in the biz -- have used them a half dozen times and no depots.

6. Bmill

Bmill Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 13, 2011
    California/Minnesota
    Full Name:
    Brad
    Agree Intercity is very good. I use them to move my F cars to and from Calif ever winter.

But good luck getting a truck their reputation exceeds their fleet size, usually a 4 week wait this time of year.... I’m at two plus week and still don’t have a slot ☹️

7. IPO1

IPO1 F1 Rookie

Dec 23, 2015
    Worth the wait. It normally takes a few weeks for me, but yes during peak it varies. Also depends on pick up and drop location.

8. Zcobra1

Zcobra1 Formula 3

Oct 9, 2012
    So Cal
    Full Name:
    Bert
    Plycar has done me good both times

9. tommydogs

tommydogs Karting

Nov 9, 2016
    Los Angeles, CA
    Full Name:
    Tommy Robinson
    I had a good experience getting my TR shipped from FL to CA with Westside Carrozzeria at the beginning of 2017. I think it was about $1,400.
    wsctransport.net

10. bellwilliam

bellwilliam Formula Junior

Oct 25, 2014
    used Intercity 3 times.
    1st time was 4 weeks wait
    2nd time was 6 weeks, and still no slot. I went with Passport instead. great service.
    3rd time is 4.2 weeks as of today. still waiting. It looks like I will be giving up soon.

11. jlonmark

jlonmark F1 Rookie

Mar 29, 2005
    Beverly Hills, CA
    Full Name:
    Jay
    passport transport or reliable. Same review as intercity- never know who or when. DON'T USE A BROKER! The temptation is too great, especially with a nice car. Ask me how I know

12. FerrariFab

FerrariFab Karting

Jan 14, 2010
    Inland Empire
    Full Name:
    CFI Designs
    for CA to FL i use USA Auto Movers out of jacksonville Fl 904-379-6176. that is the only route they run and the price is good. 1400 enclosed. They have moved a few r8 and huracans for me in the past and will be bringing a Performante to me next month as well.