Sold My 612 | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Sold My 612

Discussion in '612/599' started by raider1968, Oct 18, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BillP00

BillP00 Formula 3
    Owner

Apr 23, 2007
    Northern VA
    Full Name:
    Bill
    Sean,

My name is Bill Proctor and I'm the Regional Director for the Mid-Atlantic Region. Congrats on your new purchase! What a lovely family you have and your 612 looks FANTASTIC, I know you're going to enjoy her for years to come. As Don (Cobraownr) mentioned above, we'd love to have you join the Ferrari Club. We hold about 20+ events throughout the year and we have a lot of great members that I'm sure you will enjoy meeting. Our last driving event of the year is coming up on Saturday (Oct. 27th) and then we have our Holiday Party on 12/1. I hope you can join us for one or both of those events?

Please contact me via PM so I can share with you my contact info. I'd love to talk to you more about our club, our events and help you answer any question you might have about joining. I look forward to hearing from you!

Bill P.

2. Sean Glass

Sean Glass Rookie

May 12, 2018
    Mid Atlantic
    Full Name:
    Sean Glass
    Sent you a PM - thx!

3. Alcav5

Alcav5 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 28, 2012
    Scarsdale, NY
    Full Name:
    Al
    Beautiful car, congrats!
    Welcome to the 612 family...

4. raider1968

raider1968 F1 Rookie
    Owner

Mar 13, 2008
    NC Mnts & Asheville
    Full Name:
    John E
    Sean
    Definitely join the Ferrari Club - from the outside you would not realize how much fun they are - very entertaining
    I am so happy a great family bought my car - it takes away the ache of selling - you know we Ferrari owners always 2nd guess