Ferrari sucks. Yeah, I said it. | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Ferrari sucks. Yeah, I said it.

Discussion in 'F1' started by nsxrebel, Oct 20, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. DF1

DF1 Two Time F1 World Champ

Yes he did my point was about Ferrari not LH.

2. WPOZZZ

WPOZZZ F1 Veteran

Aug 22, 2012
    Honolulu, HI
    I think you should reiterate your thoughts next Saturday.

3. G. Pepper

G. Pepper Three Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 15, 2012
    Texas/Colorado
    Full Name:
    George Pepper
    Nifty factoid: Every time a race has been held on 10/21, the title was decided... until Hamilton failed to do it.

daytona355 and NEP like this.
  4. rmani

rmani F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    RMani
    Ferrari had the double so nearly won. Blowing the 1-2 start in Italy was the kiss of death.

william likes this.
  5. Igor Ound

Igor Ound F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2012
    The Horn
    Full Name:
    Igor Ound
    I think the problem is Ferrari are too Italian and eat too much Spaghetti. They should take an English director on, someone like that Stepney guy...

william likes this.
  6. LVP488

LVP488 F1 Rookie

Jan 21, 2017
    France
    It was also Seb who won five races for Ferrari this year - yes he could have done better, but on the other hand the team also made some mistakes.
    And the car was not obviously better than the Merc, my guess is that it was - for the first time in years - just at the same level.
    In the US Kimi won not thanks to a better car, but because Merc had a bad strategy for Hamilton.
    Mecedes decided to change tyres during the VSC with very little time lost - except that this time was actually lost, because it was so early in the race that a second stop was mandatory.

G. Pepper likes this.
  7. SimCity3

SimCity3 F1 Rookie

Threads with such disloyal titles such as this surely have no place in FerrariChat F1. What is Rob Lay's verdict ?

Threads with such titles belong on McLarenChat or MercedesChat etc, take your pick :D

NEP likes this.
  8. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    And imagine how pumped he would have been winning it in America, where all his rapper friends live..... so glad he missed out and put in a boring performance.

Funny, everyone says he has a lot of fans, but I bet most of his twit-terd and Facebook ‘likers’ have barely watched 15 minutes of f1 between them, they are his followers because he follows their favourite rappers and celebrity reality tv dipsticks. To most of them, I suspect they don’t actually know what a formula one driver actually is, only that he is one and he likes Riana or puff daddy or whatever they call themselves.

stavura and G. Pepper like this.
  9. Nortonious

Nortonious Formula 3

Sep 20, 2018
    TX
    Yes, I suspect LH deeply wanted to wrap up the WDC in the USA with a win for many reasons beyond the sport itself. So glad we didn't have to suffer thru another Usain Bolt photo op or the unveiling of some new Tommy Hilfiger Scooter Gloves.

stavura and daytona355 like this.
  10. fer312t

fer312t Formula Junior

Nov 16, 2010
    Thread starter is not a Hamilton or Merc fan... so they are not to blame.

11. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Makes a change! :)

12. Ferrari 308 GTB

Ferrari 308 GTB F1 Veteran

Feb 21, 2015
    Tropical
    Yeh, he started the now defunct Hamilton sucks thread...this might end up in the sin bin too?