Italian Car Day | Page 23 | FerrariChat

Italian Car Day

Discussion in 'Canada' started by CANDREAM, Jan 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Nick Puopolo

Nick Puopolo Canada

Oct 5, 2010
    $ 20 .00 raffle tickets to win a 2018 Fiat 500 are available until November 2 , 2018

The car will be given away at the Safehaven Gala dinner on Friday November 2

Only 2000 tickets are printed to win the Fiat

Contact me if you are interested to purchase some raffle tickets

ALL the money goes directly to Safehaven !!!!!

2. Nick Puopolo

Nick Puopolo Canada

Oct 5, 2010
    $ 20 .00 raffle tickets to win a 2018 Fiat 500 are available until November 2 , 2018
    The car will begiven away at the Safehaven Gala dinner on Friday November 2

Only 2000 tickets are printed to win the Fiat

Tickets will be available for purchase at the 17th Annual Woodbridge Fall Fair Oct 6,7 and 8th.
    Look for the Scuderia Ferrari club tent

3. Nick Puopolo

Nick Puopolo Canada

Oct 5, 2010
    The car will be given away at the Safehaven Gala dinner on Friday November 2
    Only 2000 tickets are printed to win the Fiat.

ALL the money goes directly to Safehaven !!!!!

Order the tickets on line at https://www.safehavenevents.com/

4. Nick Puopolo

Nick Puopolo Canada

Oct 5, 2010
    The Scuderia Ferrari Club of Toronto has graciously extended an invite to all Italian Car Day members, Alfa Romeo Club and Ontario Fiat Club members to join them for a charity BBQ.

All proceeds will go to Safehaven , $ 20 .00 raffle tickets to win a 2018 Fiat 500 will be available at the BBQ

Date: Sunday October 21, 2018.

Location: Ferrari Clubhouse on 551 Jevlan Drive, Woodbridge Ontario

In collaboration with, CHIN RADIO LIVE.

Presenting:

A DAY OF ITALIAN SOCCER and FORMULA ONE. Starting at 8:30 am with the Soccer game. Followed by a BBQ at 11:30 am - 1:30 pm. Live at 2:00 pm coverage of United States Formula 1 Grand Prix from Austin Texas.

I hope that you will be able to join us.

5. CANDREAM

CANDREAM Canada

Nov 13, 2009
    Burlington, Ontario
    Full Name:
    Sadi
    Dear Participants, Vendors and Sponsors;

Since the official annual Safe haven Gala was cancelled, an end of season dinner to Draw the lucky WINNER of the Fiat 500 will take place instead.

Date: Friday November 2, 2018, 6:30 P.M.

Location: Bellvue Manor, 8083 Jane Street - www.bellvuemanor.com

Cost: $60.00 per person Cash at the door.

RSVP by Wednesday Oct 31 to Tony Zingaro for reservations - [email protected] and Cell: 416-587-3555

You are welcome to bring your car too as we will have the whole parking lot to ourselves (not attended).

Attending will be the Italian Car Day crowd, the enthusiasts from the Tuesday Night La Paloma Car Guys/Gals and the Scuderia Ferrari Club.

We will draw the winning ticket for the 2018 Fiat 500 being raffled in support of Safe haven Project for Community Living.

Raffle tickets are still available for $20.00 at www.safehavenevents.com or can be purchased on the evening of the Dinner.

This will be a fun and relaxed evening.

Hope to see everyone one last time before the “cooler” weather .

Directors of Italian Car Day

6. Nick Puopolo

Nick Puopolo Canada

Oct 5, 2010
    Italian Car Day presented Safehaven a chque in the amount of $ 100,000.00 !!!!!!!

Italian Car day has now raised more than $ 400,000.00 in just 8 years.

I would like to thank all our volunteers , sponsors and participants for attending our events and giving to this amazing local charity.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

Mimmo Blue likes this.
  7. Nick Puopolo

Nick Puopolo Canada

Oct 5, 2010
    The winning ticket for the 2018 Fiat 500 is # 0104 held by Mr. Domenic Macchia

8. Nick Puopolo

Nick Puopolo Canada

Oct 5, 2010

Congratulations Domenic Macchia
    Winner of the 2018 Fiat 500

We are excited to announce Domenic Macchia as the Grand Prize winner of a 2018 Fiat 500 in The Safehaven Project for Community Living 2018 Raffle.

The winning ticket was pulled on Friday, November 2, 2018 at the Bellvue Manor in Concord, Ontario.

“I was shocked when I got the phone call on Friday, I started jumping up and down! I'm lucky I was outside, because my baby was sleeping in the house. I'm really excited!” said Domenic.

The funds raised through the raffle will go to support inclusive recreational programming for Safehaven’s clients enriching their lives through outings, sporting events, cultural events and countless internal activities like superhero days and cooking classes.

As a charitable organization, Safehaven has an important role in our community to provide respite and residential care to individuals with complex care needs including those living with cerebral palsy, genetic or neurological disorders and visual or hearing impairments.

Many thanks to the Italian Car Day team Nick Puopolo, Sadi Arbid and Domenic Lavelle for raising $ 100,000.00 !

Thank you to Tony Zingaro, the Woodbridge Soccer Club, Vaughan Chrysler , Pro Italia Motor Club and the many people who supported Safehaven by selling tickets and those who purchased tickets to support our organization.

Thank you to everyone who bought at ticket - and congrats again, Domenic!

Susan Bisaillon, RN BN MSc (Nursing), CHE

Chief Executive Officer

The Safehaven Project for Community Living

9. Nick Puopolo

Nick Puopolo Canada

Oct 5, 2010
    CANDREAM likes this.
  10. Nick Puopolo

Nick Puopolo Canada

Oct 5, 2010
    Italian Car Day Directors Sadi Arbid , Nick Puopolo and Dominic Lavalle receive awards from Safehaven for raising over $ 400,000.00 in only 8 years.
    Safehaven project for community living provides residential and respite care options for youths who have multiple disabilities and complex needs.
    For more information please go to https://www.safehaven.to/

The Singer and Mimmo Blue like this.
  11. Nick Puopolo

Nick Puopolo Canada

Oct 5, 2010
    Hello Italian Car Day participants

After 8 successful events raising over $ 400,000.00 for Safehaven, the directors of Italian Car day have made the decision not to have the event this year and will bring it back on Sunday Aug 9 , 2020.

Hosting this type of a fundraising event takes a lot of effort and resources which makes it difficult to find time to spend with our families.

We hope we can count on your support for Italian Car Day 2020 !!!!

In its place for the first time ever , all the Italian car clubs in Toronto will be getting together for Italian Cars & Coffee the first Thursday of each month.
    This includes the Ontario Fiat Club , Alfa Romeo Toronto Chapter , Ferrari Club Of America Canada East Chapter, Italian Car Day and Up Town Toronto Lamborghini.

Dates for the Cars and Coffee meet-ups will be May 2, June 6, July 4, Aug 1, Sept 5 and Oct 3.

12. Mimmo Blue

Mimmo Blue Formula Junior

Apr 17, 2018
    Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Dom
  13. bernardo66

bernardo66 The Crazy Cat Man
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 14, 2003
    Montreal Canada
    Full Name:
    Bernie
    Since the Italian Car Day has come and gone, and is no longer a regional sponsor, the thread is now closed.