Enzo Ferrari's personal cars | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Enzo Ferrari's personal cars

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by braq, Jun 20, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. peterp

peterp F1 Veteran

Aug 31, 2002
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Peter
    It was difficult to tell the story with the limits of the old Fchat photo placement.

2. peterp

peterp F1 Veteran

Aug 31, 2002
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Peter
    The Remake:

An associate pulls up in Enzo’s driveway.

Sure, he’s a fellow Peugeot enthusiast, and they’ve had nothing but fascinating conversations up to this point, but now Enzo is beginning to grow a bit weary of their frequent interaction ...

Image Unavailable, Please Login

After yet another long conversation and having bid farewell – perhaps for the last time, Enzo is thinking – the associate turns back and can be heard to say “Just one more thing, Enzo” ...

Shortly after the associate leaves, Enzo can be seen exploring the upper rev limits of his 330 GT as he makes his getaway ...

davidoloan, NEP and G. Pepper like this.
  3. mcimino

mcimino Formula 3

Oct 5, 2007
    Long Island, NY
    Is that a real photo though?.... I always felt it was a photoshop job since his face is so shaded, yet the the top of his head is lighted... and there's no sun roof on that car.

4. Smiles

Smiles F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 20, 2003
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Full Name:
    Matt F
    I agree.

Matt

5. anunakki

anunakki Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 8, 2005
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Full Name:
    Jerry
  6. I'm 360 Canuck

I'm 360 Canuck Formula 3

Nov 21, 2015
    Ontario, The Real One in Canada
    Full Name:
    Lars!
    I’ve known quite a few mechanics who wouldn’t spend more than $1000. on their own car. Maybe Enzo was of this mindset.

WJHMH likes this.
  7. Michael Reed McNabb

Sep 17, 2018
    Ballwin, Missouri
    Full Name:
    Michael Reed McNabb
    Remember reading in a R&T or C&D, that a Mondial was one of the very few of his own cars where Enzo graced the title with his name.

8. VIZSLA

VIZSLA Four Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jan 11, 2008
    Sarasota
    Full Name:
    David
    Another Peugeot connection.
    The original upholstery in his Superamerica was sourced from the French carmaker.
    Perhaps the ongoing Pininfarina Peugeot relationship had something to do with it.