XPEL recommendations | FerrariChat

XPEL recommendations

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by FazTaz, Mar 1, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. FazTaz

FazTaz Karting

Aug 19, 2004
    Northern NJ
    Need to have the entire front end of one of my vehicles covered in XPEL. I'm located in NJ. Any recommendations for reputable and budget friendly installers. Looking for computer cuts with wrap around the ends for a seamless look.

2. XPEL

XPEL Karting
    BANNED

Mar 26, 2013
    Worldwide
    We have quite a few installers in the area, it depends what part of NJ you are. There may be some in a close neighboring state as well... To locate and installer nearest you click:

XPEL LOCATOR

3. dailyferraridriver

dailyferraridriver Formula 3
    Owner

Nov 12, 2010
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Erik
    I had Ohan from Clear Cut Vehicle Coatings Inc in Freehold, NJ put mine on. They did fantastic work. I also had a terrible experience when I used an Xpel dealer for my Mercedes SLS -

Erik

4. Graz

Graz Formula 3

Oct 15, 2012
    New Jersey and Florida
    Full Name:
    Graziano
    Have a great recommendation in Mahwah NJ. Euro tech (201) 529-1860. They've done all my cars. Excellent work and they have a computer cutter on site. They also stand behind they're work. Highly recommend.

5. allang

allang Karting

May 31, 2005
    See Phil @ Detailers Domain in Norwood, NJ (201) 768-1818.

6. lefizzet

lefizzet Rookie

Jun 28, 2011
    +1 for Phil and Dan at Detailer's Domain

7. F430 Driver

F430 Driver Formula Junior

Apr 23, 2008
    Central New Jersey
    I get ALL my cars done at Signature Detailing (located in Central NJ - Hillsborough). He does incredible paint correction work and made my factory 458 scratches and swirls all look like glass when he finished polishing/correcting it. I also had him apply ceramic coating to my 458.

Greg at Signature is one of the best XPEL installers in New Jersey. Detail oriented perfectionist and stands behind all his work. He's one of the very very few I trust 100% with my Ferrari, Porsches, M cars, etc.

I know this thread is a little old but I know there are probably new Ferrari, Mclaren, Porsche, Lambo, BMW, Audi, etc owners out there looking for paint correction, ceramic coating, detailing and XPEL film installation services. Hopefully, this helps these people out and Signature Detailing as well.

https://www.signaturedetailing.com/
    973-886-1306