2018 Formula One Season ***Possible Spoilers*** | Page 90 | FerrariChat

2018 Formula One Season ***Possible Spoilers***

Discussion in 'Australia' started by Aircon, Jan 14, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Ktu was posting his usual ******** about Elton being the second coming of Christ, and Pete sing-off had posted one of his eloquent analyses of the claims ktu had made, and obviously easily rebuffed the total drivel that ktu had claimed.... ktu then simply responded ‘I can’t be bothered to read all that’ demonstrating his lack of intellect as he’d likely not understand it, and I got banned because I dared to reply to him that I wasn’t surprised he claimed he would not read the sing-off post as in my opinion he isn’t in fchat to discuss anything sensible, he is only here to cause arguments. Apparently, opinions aren’t allowed. I think Andrew either made a mistake, or used the rest of the guys arguing about whether Elton is gay or not to claim I was stirring, but my post wasn’t aimed at that argument, and ktu didn’t get banned yet he WAS in the argument! Double standards as always

I’m getting used to it now, every time I post I’m almost expecting to get banned if I dont support Elton or Mercedes, or if I disagree with the wild eyed loons that have turned it into the MERCEDES F1 section. Yeah, tifosi get annoyed and react to the posts, but you wonder if the mods read entire threads or not, because if they saw the incitement that happens, and the personal attacks, they might actually understand.

They say report things, don’t answer them, so I’ve tried recently, making plenty of reports of personal attacks on me, morretti, furoni, PeterS, Bas etc, and over the top political statements, accusations of racism, sexism etc..... guess what, completely ignored. In the meantime, I’ve been banned twice, in either case, the bans were ridiculous and unwarranted (I don’t mind getting banned when I deserve it, but if you have time to waste, go check it out)

You can’t help perusing that part of the forum as there are some great guys that post there like Joe with his photos, and of course, the grid girls thread, but it’s getting to a point that every second or third post, you get banned for not agreeing with the Mercedes fans that have infested the section like a filthy disease.

So you guys mind if we open a F1 practice/qualy/race thread here so we can discuss f1 as men and tifosi? I don’t think the Mercedes girls like coming here to argue as you guys destroy them real quick and the mods enjoy a laugh!

2. jmillard308

jmillard308 F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

May 29, 2003
    Perth West Oz
    Full Name:
    John Millard
    Welcome back Sid
    I agree!

moretti likes this.
  3. Aircon

Aircon Ten Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    Sadly, the more threads on f1 that we start and the more posts that we make, the more likely it is that the F1 section guys will join us. Just sayin.

Steve355F1 and Bas like this.
  4. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
  5. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Do you think they’d dare? In the f1 forum, the mods seem to love them, here I wouldn’t imagine they’d have any support for their disruptive ********, and get themselves booted if they start attacking people. I won’t start one without agreement though, so everyone chime in, but it might be good to have a thread with all the info in one place, and be able to have some friendly banter and jokes without being accused of being lucifer in a red suit!

6. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    The mods in the f1 section said they'd moderate here like they do there if that happens

fer312t and Bas like this.
  7. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    +1, used to get the ''oh we can't ban someone from being fan of another team'' comeback. That was never the issue. The issue has always been the false claims coming from a certain crowd, who when showed facts, would go on the offense, but just under the radar of getting banned themselves. After a while plenty of us lost patience with the sheer stupidity, posted something that wasn't allowed and gone on another month long holiday.

What I never understood was why certain mods never nipped the blatant trolling in the bud. It was obvious that when someone comes to the forum, making none or barely any posts outside the F1 section, all posts agitating others proclaiming how great elton is....how is that not considered trolling? It's exactly the same as going on a rivals soccer/football/basketball or any other sport forum and start proclaiming how much better the other team/players are. Those normally get banned within hours because they're trolling. Simple as that.

They've now made their bed, more people will leave the section (either voluntarily or banned) due to the toxicity, and because of lack of (intelligent) posts, the section will die off with just a handful of posters in there. I do hope we'll see some of our old friends join this part of the forum for the races.

I myself used to be a poster there when I was a supporter of Vettel (at Red Bull) and did not like Alonso at Ferrari. Yet, except for the odd disagreement, everyone got on fine. And there where plenty of Vettel fans.

The constant threat of full forum bans has ruined the F1 section. I'm glad this section is here and active.

8. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    lets keep it to the 1 thread then. Don't fix what isn't broken:D

9. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Agreed

Forza Ferrari..... the only racing team and car marque that matters. Italia forever It’s easier to apologise than it is to ask permission

10. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    Brazil. Very convenient times.......NOT

1st Free practiceSat 10 Nov 00:00 - 01:30
    2nd Free practiceSat 10 Nov 04:00 - 05:30
    3rd Free practiceSun 11 Nov 01:00 - 02:00
    1st QualifyingSun 11 Nov 04:00 - 04:18
    2nd QualifyingSun 11 Nov 04:25 - 04:40
    3rd QualifyingSun 11 Nov 04:48 - 05:00
    RaceMon 12 Nov 04:10 - 06:10

11. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    Lewis Hamilton says he "wouldn't be doing many favours" to Mercedes Formula 1 team-mate Valtteri Bottas if he was to hand him a grand prix win in return for Sochi.

Bottas was consigned to a support role for Hamilton in the 2018 title race run-in, and was ordered to let the eventual champion through when he was on course for a first win of the season in the Russian Grand Prix.

Hamilton has since wrapped up his fifth drivers' title, which means Bottas is now free once more to challenge his team-mate in the two remaining races of the campaign.

But Hamilton has insisted there is no Mercedes plan in place to ensure Bottas gets his win back.

"The team are not going to make that call," Hamilton said ahead of the Brazilian GP.

"It's not something I've asked Valtteri, if he'd want that, but I don't think he's going to want that. He's going to want to win in his own way.

"So I don't know if I'd be doing him many favours in the sense of giving him a win. I don't think he needs that anyway, I think he can do it himself.

"All I can do is try to make sure I'm supportive throughout the process, throughout the weekend. I'm always really open with my set-up, so I'll continue to be so."
    When asked about Hamilton's stance by Autosport, Bottas agreed that he was not interested in being gifted a win.

"I definitely wouldn't want to win by being given [it]," he said. "I want to win by winning the race myself."

Last month team boss Toto Wolff suggested Bottas's number-two driver role had been a "mental setback" for the Finn.

Bottas himself has now admitted that heading into the Interlagos race with no team orders on the horizon was "definitely" a boost to his spirits.

"Coming here, knowing that for me there is a possibility to win the race, that's obviously a good feeling," he said.

"I guess you all know what my goal will be for this weekend - but that's going to be up to me and I need to perform to be able to fight for the win."

12. moretti

moretti Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    Yes, welcome back Sid, that section of fchat is NOT for tifosi !!!!

Wankers like ktu and william only go there to incite arguments and then play the racist or PC card to piss people off and think it's funny that they get Ferrari owning tifosi banned ...... **** 'em I say :p

daytona355 likes this.
  13. moretti

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    I totally agree :p

daytona355 likes this.
  14. moretti

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    all we need to do is leave the F1 section to the trolls

Bas and daytona355 like this.
  15. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
  16. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    He is such a false little prick, Elton. Bet the big bad gangsta doesn’t go outside the circuit in Brazil to meet real gangbangers! They’d beat him to death with his own purse if he does! Hehehehe

Bas likes this.
  17. fer312t

fer312t Formula Junior

Nov 16, 2010
    Yep...people interested in racing are going to go where the conversation is.

Of course.

Since when has Lewis pretended to be a 'gansta?' And anyone involved in F1 would wary of encountering favela gang violence....

18. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    When has he pretended to be gangsta? Lol....are you kidding? Have you SEEN Lewis?

Steve355F1 and daytona355 like this.
  19. fer312t

fer312t Formula Junior

Nov 16, 2010
    Yea, I've never seen Lewis legitimately glorifying weapons/violence or criminal activity. Since when does wearing some flamboyant urban chic clothing and liking R&B/Hip-Hop qualify someone as 'gansta?'

20. MrF355

MrF355 Formula Junior

Mar 4, 2008
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Kimi
    I was going to reply then decided fook it as the Hammy supporters may all end up here.

21. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    *Shakes head *

22. moretti

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003