255/60WR15 Pirelli Cinturato CN12 - Muira SV rear tyre | FerrariChat

255/60WR15 Pirelli Cinturato CN12 - Muira SV rear tyre

Discussion in 'LamborghiniChat.com' started by Longstone Tyres, Nov 6, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Longstone Tyres

Longstone Tyres Formula 3
    Sponsor

Feb 2, 2006
    Full Name:
    Dougal
    joe sackey likes this.
  2. xs10shl

xs10shl Formula 3

Dec 17, 2003
    San Francisco
  3. Peter K.

Peter K. F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 9, 2004
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Peter K.
    What's the difference? Why would you need a US dist when Longstone will ship directly to you. You really need a middleman collecting their piece of the pie? That would also mean Longstone would have to sell the tires for less so the middleman make money. Just sayin.

4. Longstone Tyres

Sponsor

Feb 2, 2006
    Full Name:
    Dougal
    Hi

Yes the US distributor is Lucas Classic Tires https://www.lucasclassictires.com/255-60WR15-PIRELLI-CINTURATO-CN12-p2556015.htm

It is good to have a distributor in the States then there is some after sales service on the very slim off chance that you need it you have someone you can talk and offer some form of after sales service in your country.

i have a very good relationship with the guys at Lucas. i buy all sorts of stuff off them so we have a symbiotic relationship that you can benefit from. (i heard that phrase on Star Wars and use it as often as possible to make myself sound clever)

5. Peter K.

Peter K. F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 9, 2004
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Peter K.
    Well, there you go. Hopefully their prices are on par with longstone. I prefer Longstone because of their hard work. But where they suggest to purchase from is good with me :)

joe sackey likes this.
  6. Longstone Tyres

Sponsor

Feb 2, 2006
    Full Name:
    Dougal
    Thank you Peter