Taken Off Market - 2012 Ferrari FF | FerrariChat

Taken Off Market 2012 Ferrari FF

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by njcycleguy, Nov 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. njcycleguy

njcycleguy Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 27, 2008
    Northeast
    2012 Ferrari FF
    All Wheel Drive 651HP V12
    Finished in Grigio Silverstone over Cuoio Full Leather
    23k miles
    No Paintwork, No Accidents
    Perfect Carfax

Image Unavailable, Please Login

This is one of those "I'm going to regret selling this one" moments, but I have a Pista coming soon and I need to make garage room. Hands down, my FF has been the best overall Ferrari I've ever owned. Stealthy, fast, smooth, aggressive, and the sound from that V12 - perhaps the best sounding car I've ever owned (2nd place to my GT3). And with seating for 4 adults you can enjoy it with others - my kids loved being in back.

This FF has been fully cared for and maintained throughout it's life and the interior's like new condition is a testament to that - it can easily be mistaken for a car that has 200 miles. Stored in heated garage and detailed monthly. Equipped with front-end clear paint film with protection for front bumper, headlights, and mirrors. This FF truly shows, drives, and was maintained better than cars with 2000 miles. It drives indistinguishably from a new car.

All factory services completed, most recently as of October 2018. Tires are in excellent condition and relatively new. DCT Gearbox update complete.

MSRP was in the $380s I believe with some "Extra Compinaro" options including the stitching - base options include Shields, Hi-Fi Audio, Navigation, Rear Backup Camera, Parking Sensors, AFS, Forged Wheels, Aluminum Calipers, Alcantara pockets on doors and headliner, Chrome Grille, Bluetooth, Satellite Radio, Cruise Control, Sport Exhaust Pipes, Electrochromatic Mirror with Homelink, Automatic Boot Lid, Full Electric Seats, and other "Extra Options". Sold with all OEM accessories, cover, bag, etc.

Asking $135,900. This is the best value in the modern V12 Supercar market. Located in Northern NJ and can be seen by appointment. Serious buyers only please. Not a broker and I'm not looking to wholesale or trade it. Ship at your expense.

More photos available upon request.

Attached Files:

2. crinoid

crinoid F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 2, 2005
    Full Name:
    LaCrinoid
    Looks fantastic.

3. njcycleguy

Rossa Subscribed

Dec 27, 2008
    Northeast
    Thanks!

crinoid likes this.
  4. ScottS

ScottS F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 2, 2004
    Winter Park
    Full Name:
    Scott S
    Great car. May I ask a couple of questions ? Original owner? Presume all warranty done at this point? Do you have the build Sheet? If not could you ask the servicing dealer to provide?

My sentiments as well amazing Ferrari that does triple duty

I think you just need a bigger garage?

Glws.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. Depstein15

Depstein15 Karting

Dec 8, 2013
    Manhattan
    Full Name:
    Donald
    Nice presentation and excellent price. This will sell quick.

6. njcycleguy

Rossa Subscribed

Dec 27, 2008
    Northeast
  7. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    Ive asked wide world about the dct update you reference for 2 years and they cant find abythjng about an update...can you message me a pic of the service record that describes it?

8. kylefromidaho

kylefromidaho Karting

Apr 13, 2017
    Boise Idaho
    Up for a partial trade for my 1985 308 Euro QV?

9. njcycleguy

Rossa Subscribed

Dec 27, 2008
    Northeast
    Sorry, not interested in trades.

10. njcycleguy

Rossa Subscribed

Dec 27, 2008
    Northeast
    I'm open to realistic offers.

11. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    I think you have the perfect spec for me, I love it, what a stunning car. Unfortunately, I’m in the UK, but when I get to the states, I want this car or it’s double! GLWS

12. njcycleguy

Rossa Subscribed

Dec 27, 2008
    Northeast
    Thank you and I wholeheartedly agree - it is quite stunning in person.

I again cannot stress the new condition of the interior. I've owned a number of Ferraris and seen lots of cars over the years, and I can honestly say this interior has is similar to that of a new car. It's still as soft and supple as it looks in the photo with no cracks, creases, or other wear marks. I don't know if it's the quality of this particular car's leather or the testament to fickle ownership and care - or both.

daytona355 likes this.
  13. Rbtrader

Rbtrader Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 2, 2003
    Chattanooga, TN
    Full Name:
    Rich Becherer
    Does your car have the suspension lift option? When was the last major service? Thanks,

Rich

14. njcycleguy

Rossa Subscribed

Dec 27, 2008
    Northeast
    The car just returned a few weeks ago from Ferrari for its last major service (full annual) - it has been consistently maintained through the factory 7 year maintenance program. No lift, honesty on an FF it's not necessary. The car has enough ground clearance. See the Ferrari launch videos of FFs blasting thru the snow- couldn't do that without proper ground clearance.

15. Carfella

Carfella Rookie
    BANNED

Dec 16, 2015
    Long Island NY
    Full Name:
    Michael
    I’m interested in the FF can you call me 631-300-7615 Mike

16. speef

speef Karting

Oct 28, 2011
    Nice car, nice price, nice ad! Well done and good luck, this will make someone very happy I’m sure ...

17. wda24729

wda24729 Formula 3

Sep 22, 2014
    Devon, UK
    Full Name:
    Graham
    So frustrating. Im thinking about an FF but the same car here would be £150k. Good luck with the sale.

18. absent

absent F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Nov 2, 2003
    illinois
    Full Name:
    mark k.
    Incredible amount of car for the money and a very sobering thought to myself after just paying $370k for a Lusso daily driver for my wife and knowing it will have the same miles in less then 2 years.

ZaifaDDS likes this.
  19. 95spiderman

95spiderman F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    a real beauty!
    black rims look great too
    glws

20. njcycleguy

Rossa Subscribed

Dec 27, 2008
    Northeast
    Thank you for the compliments.

21. speef

speef Karting

Oct 28, 2011
    Not for long it won’t be :)

Looking on the Bright side of Brexit

22. DougDish

DougDish Karting
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 13, 2010
    Northern NJ
    Full Name:
    Doug
    I have interest in the FF.

PM sent today.

23. njcycleguy

Rossa Subscribed

Dec 27, 2008
    Northeast
    Some people have asked for more close up photos - see below.

Attached Files:

24. Hodroge Kazem

Hodroge Kazem Rookie

Nov 23, 2018
    Full Name:
    Hodroge Kazem
    I’m a private buyer looking for a great FF vehicle at a great price - I’m very interested. If you decide to lower your price, please contact me - 248.765.5209
    I sold my Porsche and I’m shopping...

25. njcycleguy

Rossa Subscribed

Dec 27, 2008
    Northeast
    #25 njcycleguy, Nov 23, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2018
    Hey folks - lots of interest but still available. Honestly you won't find a better 2012 FF on the market for sure. This car is as clean and well maintained as it gets. I know there may be others on the market with lower asking prices, but when you start looking closely you see the flaws - bad color combinations, poorly maintained, interiors that look like they've got 100k+ miles on them, bad Carfax reports, accident history, or paintwork, the list goes on.

I'll put my FF up against any of the cars on the market condition and maintenance wise - to that point, even newer cars with a quarter of the mileage - any day of the week.

Some of you have expressed you are first time Ferrari buyers with little experience with Ferraris - a friendly word of advice as many here will tell you - always buy the best example of that particular car you can afford. Porsches (and I mention those because a lot of the same people are coming from the Porsche world) are generally overall great cars (I've owned and still own several), built with German engineering & quality that can mask ownership abuse. Ferraris are a little more finicky - their condition usually tells you a lot about the previous owners and their overall care of said vehicle. This FF's condition speaks volumes about the care it's received since the day it was delivered.

Others who have contacted me are shopping on price alone. If you're looking for the cheapest FF on the market, this likely isn't the car for you. While I am negotiable, as I said above in the original ad, I'm by no means desperate.

Bottom line - if you're looking for one of the best FF's on the market, this is the car for you.