812/ F12 Aftermarket Wheels Experience | FerrariChat

812/ F12 Aftermarket Wheels Experience

Discussion in 'F12/812' started by 1881, Nov 12, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 1881

1881 Karting

Dec 21, 2016
    I have an 812 in order and can't get my head around the wheels. They all seem too small for the large wheel arches, so thinking to go aftermarket

Saw these very nice ADV1, which is a 21/22 inch front/ rear combination

Has anymore on here fitted larger wheels on their 812/ F12? Do you also need to lower the car? Any problems with differentials or tires hitting the wheel arches?

Heard of people experiencing some issues with other brands

I apologies for the lack of participation on this forum otherwise, and hope to nonetheless get some valuable input Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. ag512bbi

ag512bbi F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    So. Cal
    Full Name:
    Armen
    To each his own, but for me, they look a bit too big. just my opinion. Pretty Color 812, BTW.

Thecadster likes this.
  3. obbob

obbob Formula Junior

Aug 14, 2017
    Go HRE or ANRKY. ADV1 has questionable reputation.

You have to keep close to original diameter of OEM or you will have problems. If you upsize the wheel you have to put a thinner tire. If you buy new from a reputable company, they’ll factor all this for you.

4. GameMaker

GameMaker Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Apr 17, 2014
    WA State
    I would be extremely careful with messing with the tires that you don't screw up the dynamics of the car.