Historics at Seabring end of month | FerrariChat

Historics at Seabring end of month

Discussion in 'Florida' started by dwhite, Nov 12, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dwhite

dwhite F1 Rookie

Hi all Floridians. I will be down in Vero for about a month starting Wednesday.

Has anyone attended the historic event which I was told is held at the end of Nov. Was thinking of shooting over to view it and was hoping to get some feedback. I don't have any cars in FL, so not in a Ferrari.

Thanks for any info.

2. gatorgreg

gatorgreg Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 13, 2004
    NAPLES
    I will be racing at the event. It's a good time. It's called the 12 hours of Sebring Classic. I am racing a 360 challenge in the 12 hour event. You can stop by and say hi. We will have 2 458 challenge cars, a 360 Challenge and a Ford GT AMLS car.
    Greg

3. craterface

craterface Formula Junior

Apr 14, 2011
    Sanibel Island, FL
    Typically this is a great event, with a nice variety of cars. Nice viewing from the mound at turn three. Vintage planes will fly in and out too. By Sunday, some of the cars have broken , so Saturday is probably the better day.

4. dwhite

dwhite F1 Rookie

Thanks for the replys. Hope to get there on Sat. If anyone wants to link up, please send me a pm and I will send my cell #.

5. JohnnyRay

JohnnyRay F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 2, 2014
    Central FL/NW WI
    We will be there Friday thru Sunday...