For Sale - FS: 2013 Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-2 50º Anniversario Gated RWD 6 Speed **RARE** | FerrariChat

For Sale FS: 2013 Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-2 50º Anniversario Gated RWD 6 Speed **RARE**

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by socialpro1, Oct 1, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. socialpro1

socialpro1 Karting

Dec 6, 2017
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Alex
    #1 socialpro1, Oct 1, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2018
    For Sale: 2013 Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-2 50° Anniversario, 1 of 25 for the US allocation. Rear wheel drive, 6 speed Gated manual transmission.

Name: Alex
    Contact: (four four oh) – seven two five – 7446 OR PM please

$218K, Clean private party title in Hand, two keys, car cover, factory battery tender, all service paper work, original sticker, all booklets, etc. No trades.

Current Mileage: 5900

Why I am selling it: Deeming life is short -- combined with my love for cars -- my car ADD has kicked in and I am looking to downsize several cars I own and change up my automotive needs to something to be used on a more daily basis.

Vehicle Condition / Info:

For Sale is the greatest piece of automotive art / history that I consider ever existed. This is a true Italian modern drivers car, with none other like this.

This is one of the LAST produced gated, 6 speed Italian supercars to come out of Sant’Agata Bolognese or Modena factories for that matter. There will never be another manual shift coming out of the Lamborghini factories, and this will forever stand as the purest modern connection between man and machine, wrapped up in one beautiful package. This is also one of the lowest mileage LP 6 Speed Gallardos left in the US, out of the 59 total that made it to the US between 2009-2014. This is the only LP Gallardo (2009+) edition that was factory intended to be manual transmission.

This is the most pure, and desirable and collectible spec of any Gallardos produced. Being only limited to 25 US versions – these Bianco Opalis, rear wheel drive beauties are a thing to behold and drive. Clad with countless amounts of Alcantara and Carbon Fiber – the 50º Anniversario RWD Gallardo is claimed to be the lightest Gallardo ever made. The shifting itself is something of a marvel – and no ‘short shift’ or any other paddle shift gimmick in any other vehicle has ever rivaled the rifle bolt action of this Gated Wonder.

I am the 2nd owner of this machine, with the first having resided in Florida. I bought this car from Roy @ Cats Exotics with 5500 Miles and have taken meticulous care of this car ever since. I have owned several other exotics in the past and the care and condition of this car is hard to rival with anything outside of new showroom floor cars.

No accidents or paint work anywhere. Driving gloves have been worn to keep the suede wheel looking perfect. No wear on seats / bolsters. Full front clear bra along with full paint correction done early 2018.

Car is sold private party, so certain states will save taxes on registration, fees, etc. Title in Hand.

Perfect seating position with the carbon bucket seats. Suede is perfect on the interior of the car. The Bianco Opalis (shimmering white paint) is something that needs to be seen in person to appreciate – absolutely stunning.

Annual Service: Recently performed by Lamborghini Scottsdale. All prior service receipts available as well.

I would be happy to provide any additional pictures, walk around videos / facetime, etc. You will NOT be disappointed.

Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. bagelboy

bagelboy Karting

Apr 18, 2016
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Henry D.
    Spectacular!!! Best of luck with the sale.

Boomhauer likes this.
  3. Allcollectorcars

Jul 14, 2018
    PA
    Full Name:
    Dylan Stahl
    Absolutely beautiful car! I wish I wouldn’t of just bought a 06 gallardo 6spd gated or I would def be considering this one! I love mine though.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

4. socialpro1

socialpro1 Karting

Dec 6, 2017
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Alex
    Thank you! It is a marvel of the perfect blend of automotive design / history and pure mechanical bliss. One of the last few cars to roll out of the Lamborghini factory with the gated transmission.

Have had great interest but car is still here!! Please PM / Call / Text with any questions!

5. socialpro1

socialpro1 Karting

Dec 6, 2017
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Alex
    **Still Available - To the Top**

6. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    Manual and RWD, definitely a collectible!

socialpro1 and GuyIncognito like this.
  7. ramluro

ramluro Rookie

Aug 8, 2015
    Weston, MA
    Bump - this car is amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

socialpro1 likes this.
  8. socialpro1

socialpro1 Karting

Dec 6, 2017
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Alex
    Thanks guys - this car is a GEM. It will make the next owner very, very happy.

9. LandandcarsAZ

LandandcarsAZ Karting

Jun 14, 2018
    Scottsdale AZ
    Full Name:
    Robert
    Plopping down here if it works out timeline wise.

socialpro1 likes this.
  10. cnpapa24

cnpapa24 F1 Rookie

Jan 19, 2014
    NOLA
    Full Name:
    Chris
    How long have you owned it?

socialpro1 likes this.
  11. socialpro1

socialpro1 Karting

Dec 6, 2017
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Alex
    Shortly under a year. I am the 2nd owner and the car could not be more perfect (in every sense!). This is my 2nd Gallardo and one that will be surely missed the most!!

12. FerrariF50lover

FerrariF50lover Formula 3

Aug 12, 2005
    Ohio
    Full Name:
    Nate
    Whats next? Its hard to imagine what could possibly replace this.

13. ramluro

ramluro Rookie

Aug 8, 2015
    Weston, MA
    I have one of these 50th Anniversary Gallardos. I also have a 458 Spider, Lotus Exige S260 and a C4S. The Gallardo is the most thrilling driving experience. For me, the stick shift makes all the difference. While the 458 might be faster, it doesn’t feel as exhilarating. Just my opinion...

14. socialpro1

socialpro1 Karting

Dec 6, 2017
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Alex
    I'm not sure fully - as there is nothing that can replace her! But depending on which cars get sold, I might go with some Porsche / GT3 route. Somewhere further down the road, a gated murcielago.

I have to agree - out of everything I've driven to date - the feel of a modern gated italian supercar with rear wheel drive is very hard to beat out for sheer driving pleasure.

15. socialpro1

socialpro1 Karting

Dec 6, 2017
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Alex
  16. PineChris

PineChris Formula 3

Apr 17, 2013
    California
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Doubtful that a 458 is faster than this Gallardo.

17. ramluro

ramluro Rookie

Aug 8, 2015
    Weston, MA
    Folks considering this car should check out this video. The LP560-2 bit starts at 2:12.
    I have one of the 22 remaining LP560-2 and can attest to it being an amazing car

11Rosso458 likes this.
  18. socialpro1

socialpro1 Karting

Dec 6, 2017
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Alex
    Definitely a great video highlighting what this car is. Also pointing out that even in the car world - the 560-2 is quite unknown!

I have collected several articles regarding this specific car (1 of 25 Anniversario Edition) throughout the years for those that have been interested - please see below! This is a VERY special car - as echoed in the all the below referenced publications.

http://www.bbc.com/autos/story/20131113-lamborghinis-sweet-stick

http://driving.ca/lamborghini/gallardo/news/2014-lamborghini-lp-560-2-50th-anniversario

http://www.popularmechanics.com/cars/a9570/lamborghinis-last-manual-transmission-gallardos/

https://jalopnik.com/who-to-blame-for-the-death-of-the-gated-shifter-1444034108

http://autoweek.com/article/car-news/2013-lamborghini-gallardo-lp560-2-50th-anniversario-edition-drive-review

https://www.autoblog.com/photos/lamborghini-gallardo-lp560-2-50th-anniversary-monterey-2013/#slide-826111

https://www.roadandtrack.com/new-cars/future-cars/news/a4234/news-lamborghini-plans-stripped-down-manual-transmission-sendoff-for-gallardo/

https://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2013/09/review-five-point-inspection-2013-lamborghini-gallardo-lp-560-2-50th-anniversario-edition.html

NürScud likes this.
  19. ScuderiaFiller91

Sep 23, 2019
    Full Name:
    Robert J Wehinger
    Still available?

20. technom3

technom3 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Phoenix AZ
    Full Name: