Forza Ferrari F1 - Abu Dhabi *** Spoilers *** | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Forza Ferrari F1 - Abu Dhabi *** Spoilers ***

Discussion in 'F1' started by daytona355, Nov 12, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. johnireland

johnireland F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 19, 2017
    Los Angeles, CA
    Full Name:
    John A Ireland
    Because of the lack of testing, I'd like to see Ferrari spend every lap this last weekend working on next year's car, testing everything they can. This season is over for Ferrari, they'll finish were they are even if they don't show up. Put the time and the laps in to R&D for 2019.

daytona355 likes this.
  2. tifoso2728

tifoso2728 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Apr 30, 2014
    IL
    Full Name:
    DRM
    As ususal, I'd like to see a Ferrari win. No need for further embellishment.

Buona notte . .

G. Pepper, stavura and daytona355 like this.
  3. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    I think they should have been doing that last weekend, and the previous, too. This year was written off as far as I’m concerned after the abysmal showing at Monza. Races, qualy and three practice sessions represent a heck of a lot of free testing that the FIA can’t prevent, not using those three weekends is a bit shortsighted of ferrari. There was no real chance of them getting either title, so pack it in and start working for next year. It used to be commonplace back a while ago.... now the top three seem to think it’s below them, but it’s shortsighted not to take advantage.

They should break out the new parts in P1 in AD, and see how they run.

sammysaber likes this.
  4. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Isn’t it weird, I haven’t looked forward to a single GP this year since Monza, and now it’s the last one, I’m itching to see it happen. I think though it’s more a case of get the last one done so I can concentrate on other things for a while! Still, Abu Dhabi seems to be too long after Brazil, they should adjust the timings of the season, have the penultimate and final races on consecutive weekends.

I want to have something positive come out of our race there, so we end on an upward, hopeful spiral. Ferrari have a lot to do in the off season, not least hiring some new strategists

5. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    First of all i really like yhe idea of this threa, i think it can work a lot better and it makes a lot of sense.
    On to topic, this one is very difficult to predict, form race to race we see shift in power between the 3 top teams. Red Bull clearly has the best chassis, but if Ferrari and Merc aren't afected by strange tire degradation they should be favourires. The fact that both championshps are over mean that there will be no strategy inside the teams and it will be every driver for himself. The grack is as crap as it can gets but maybe we will see a good race!

daytona355 likes this.
  6. jgonzalesm6

jgonzalesm6 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2016
    Corpus Christi, Tx.
    Full Name:
    Joe R Gonzales
  7. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Get down there and change the padlocks on everyone else’s containers Joe, then hide the keys till Sunday night!!!!

Forza Ferrari..... the only racing team and car marque that matters. Italia forever It’s easier to apologise than it is to ask permission

jgonzalesm6 likes this.
  8. jgonzalesm6

Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2016
    Corpus Christi, Tx.
    Full Name:
    Joe R Gonzales
    :p

9. G. Pepper

G. Pepper Three Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 15, 2012
    Texas/Colorado
    Full Name:
    George Pepper
    Guess we won't have to worry about rain for this race. :)

Honestly, I'm ready for this season to be history. Just hoping for one more podium for Kimi.

10. BMW.SauberF1Team

BMW.SauberF1Team F1 World Champ

Dec 4, 2004
    Seb will still find a way to mess up a corner. ;)

I want Kimi to win in his last ride for Ferrari.

G. Pepper likes this.
  11. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    It would be beautifull if Kimi managed it...it would be perfect a podium with both ferraris and Charles! One can dream!

12. subirg

subirg F1 Rookie

Dec 19, 2003
    Cheshire
    Ferrari for the win, it only after testing 2019 goodies all dat Friday. And turning the engines up to DEFCON 1 for the entire race. No one using those motors anymore, so let’s see them maxed out and really going for it! Kimi for a farewell podium and a good champagne soaking (with ice cream garnish).

13. 635CSI

635CSI F1 Rookie

Jun 26, 2013
    London UK
    Full Name:
    Graham
    Remember, if the road cars are anything to go by, once a 50 cent part gets fitted on a Ferrari it instantly becomes a (minimum) $100 part.

stavura, daytona355 and 375+ like this.
  14. tifoso2728

tifoso2728 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Apr 30, 2014
    IL
    Full Name:
    DRM
    Yeah. That's business 101 in Ferrari land.

635CSI, jgonzalesm6 and 375+ like this.
  15. srephwed

srephwed F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 29, 2012
    street,md
    Full Name:
    fred brown
    If I was going to live long enough and be able to afford to go to one Formula one race in my life it would be here. What a beautiful place

16. NeuroBeaker

NeuroBeaker Advising Moderator

Oct 1, 2008
    Huntsville, AL., USA
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    Silverstone was a really good one to attend. I recommend it and would happily do Silverstone again.

Only downside is the traffic, either do the park and ride or book a helicopter flight into the circuit. Driving directly in/out looks like a nightmare.

All the best,
    Andrew.

G. Pepper likes this.
  17. WPOZZZ

WPOZZZ F1 Veteran

Aug 22, 2012
    Honolulu, HI
    Business 400 at Porsche. Offer it in custom colors/finishes including leather covered, and charge accordingly.

18. WPOZZZ

WPOZZZ F1 Veteran

Aug 22, 2012
    Honolulu, HI
    P1 - Bottas
    P2 - Kimi
    P3 - Ham

19. DF1

DF1 Two Time F1 World Champ

Im thinking this will be a good weather race lol :) I hope its a good race overall. The question is will Lance figure this circuit out unlike his effort last year LOL

20. jgonzalesm6

Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2016
    Corpus Christi, Tx.
    Full Name:
    Joe R Gonzales
    Weatherwise, it's gonna be nice for all 3 days...as usual.

Honda will use their Spec 3 engine this race-->965hp give or take(quali mode may be more).

Lewis LOOKS like he will take a grid penalty due to a new PU. No confirmation....yet.

Maybe we'll see the new front wings for 2019 on the Merc's.

stavura, daytona355 and G. Pepper like this.
  21. jgonzalesm6

Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2016
    Corpus Christi, Tx.
    Full Name:
    Joe R Gonzales
  22. DF1

DF1 Two Time F1 World Champ

23. 375+

375+ F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2005
  24. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    I think I’d rather he was in the Williams racing than our test driver..... test drivers wise we are pretty well sorted at the moment, and I don’t think Robert would’ve brought anything extra to the table in that role. At Williams, he gets the opportunity to either shine in a bad car, or if he doesn’t, there’s no loss as he can hide behind the car and his injury and it was just an experiment that didn’t work. Had he joined a team further up the grid, the pressure to succeed in his return would be counter-productive to what will likely be a very tough start to the season while he acclimatises