Local Insurance Agent - Valuables | FerrariChat

Local Insurance Agent - Valuables

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by gh0st0, Dec 4, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. gh0st0

gh0st0 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 2, 2018
    Midwest
    Anyone have a local insurance agent in the Northern suburbs that they can recommend for insuring personal valuables? I have been looking for a chubb agent but there are a lot of local agents going through their agent finder and have no idea which ones are good to deal with. I was given one Price insurance in lake forest, but don't know much about them.

2. JP365

JP365 Formula 3

Mar 8, 2007
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    John F
    Not in the burbs, but I have always had great service from State Farm. David A Rosebraugh. I usually work with Miguel Zavala. House, cars, separate jewelry policy, umbrella policy for the building, life, etc. My son just got his license and I also just bought a new car (not for my kid) and had to update my policy. Thought my rates would skyrocket, but only went up $1200 for the year for both changes. $800 for my son to drive all of our cars (except the Ferrari) and $400 more because of the value of the new car.773-284-1500.

gh0st0 likes this.
  3. JP365

JP365 Formula 3

Mar 8, 2007
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    John F
    BTW When my wife cracked the center stone in her wedding ring, State Farm looked up the GIA cert, and cut me a check for the equivalent stone at New York Jewelers plus the cost of the other repairs associated with replacing the stone.

gh0st0 likes this.
  4. howl

howl Formula Junior

Apr 10, 2011
    Chicago/Boca
    Full Name:
    Tom
    I am in the northern suburbs but use Mavco in Hinsdale because they were recommended by my business insurer. They carry Chubb and the location is not an issue as once we signed, I prefer to do everything on the phone and email. Pm me if you want more info.

gh0st0 likes this.