For Sale - Our Home in Central FL For Sale - Montverde, FL | FerrariChat

For Sale Our Home in Central FL For Sale - Montverde, FL

Discussion in 'Other Parts & Collectibles' started by dream cars, Jan 1, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dream cars

dream cars Formula 3
    Regional Sponsor Rossa Subscribed

Nov 5, 2003
    Central FL
    Full Name:
    mike
    LISTED BELOW CURRENT APPRAISAL! Here is your chance to own a truly magnificent custom home located in the renowned equestrian community, The Trails of Montverde, less than 30 mins from Downtown Orlando and Disney, right next to The Bella Collina Country Club, minutes from Montverde Academy. Built in 2013 with over 3800sf under air (over 5100sf total), situated on 2.7 acres that is completely fenced and gated, this home is truly a sight to behold, with 17 mature pecan trees, irrigated landscaping and garden. The main floor houses a formal dining room, living room, office with built in bookcases, a true chef's kitchen with a 48 gas cook top, commercial vent-a-hood exhaust hood, double ovens, built-in microwave, hand made copper sink and oversized refrigerator and freezer along with the 8ftx5ft island. Tile and hardwood floors cover most of the main floor. Also on the main floor is a game room and movie theater with stadium seating and a truly oversized three-car garage that accommodates a full size SUV! Upstairs you will find 5 oversized bedrooms including two master suites & the laundry. Outside you will find a built in grill and dining area adjacent to the 30'x15'x8' deep swimming pool with outdoor shower. You will also find a cross-fit exercise area, large Rainbow playset and chicken coop on the property. Wood frame construction, spray foam insulation and metal roof help make this home one of the most energy efficient homes available.

$769,000
    [email protected] or 352-242-9968
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. 19633500GT

19633500GT F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 9, 2010
    Blueberry
    Full Name:
    Muffin-Tops
    Wow. Gorgeous! GLWS.

PS. No garage pics?!?!? ;)

3. dream cars

dream cars Formula 3

Nov 5, 2003
    Central FL
    Full Name:
    mike
    19633500GT likes this.
  4. malex

malex Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 5, 2007
    FL
    Beautiful home! Glws. Too bad that you're not closer to Jax/St. Aug. We're actually in the market, or will be in another 2 months.

dream cars likes this.
  5. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Garage and study is big enough for my stuff, and the new gf has a horse, I will show her.

GLWS!!

dream cars likes this.
  6. phil the brit

phil the brit Formula 3

Jul 7, 2013
    Colchester+Clermont
    Full Name:
    Phil Taylor
    You might want to think about de-cluttering. One of the things I was told to do when I put my house on the market recently. Also in central Florida in Clermont, so not far from you.

dream cars likes this.
  7. jimshadow

jimshadow F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Feb 19, 2006
    Indiana
    Full Name:
    JIM
    Bella Colina is my favorite Central Florida course!!!!! Love that area.

Jim

dream cars likes this.
  8. dream cars

dream cars Formula 3

Nov 5, 2003
    Central FL
    Full Name:
    mike
    It is very nice

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app