For Sale - 430 Upgrades Sport seats, Challenge suspension, lightweight fuel cap | FerrariChat

For Sale 430 Upgrades Sport seats, Challenge suspension, lightweight fuel cap

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by StartedFromTheBottom, Dec 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. StartedFromTheBottom

StartedFromTheBottom Formula Junior
    BANNED

May 9, 2016
    Europe
    As mentioned in the headline for sale for the 430:

-Somebody looking for a set of Carbon fiber sport seats Size M in very good used condition colour Tan/beige... not sure how to call it? See reference attached.

-i also have a set of a only few km driven Challenge suspension. 2 front shocks + 2 rear shocks including eibach springs. Has leveling threads. Glues your 430 to the street.
    1400€ for the whole set shipped to US.

-lightweight fuel cap including valve... the lightest i've ever seen. Easy replacement.

Going to post pics soon after my holidays end of the year :)!
    Feel free to ask questions!

Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. ihavearedferrari

ihavearedferrari F1 Rookie

Nov 23, 2007
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Adam
    How much for the seats?

3. ur84wr

ur84wr Karting

Jan 6, 2015
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Max
    Why are you selling the suspension? Too stiff for the road or another reason?

4. 02360spider

02360spider Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

May 27, 2015
    Dartmouth
    Full Name:
    Richard oliveira
    Wish i could afford sport seats lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

5. StartedFromTheBottom

BANNED

May 9, 2016
    Europe
    Car was sold and went without the challenge suspension since i thought somebody could be in more need of this than a standard suspension.
    It depends on the condition of the road of course! If you live in an area with bad roads and you have backbone issues you should rather stay away ;)!
    But it is priced around 50% what Eurospares is asking for a set of USED ones. There you don't know how much track time the dampers have already seen... in my case i can give you my word that those only got <1000km on them.
    Regards

6. Jonathan White

Aug 9, 2018
    Cotswolds, UK
    Full Name:
    Jonathan White
    Interested in the seats, I'll drop you a PM.

7. StartedFromTheBottom

BANNED

May 9, 2016
    Europe
    Here you go some pics.
    The fuel cap also fits many other models... 599 etc.

The question came up whether the 430 challenge suspension will also fit the Scud. Honestly i can't tell this with confidence... anybody experience??
    This is nice upgrade for your 430 for better handling for a reasonable price.

Idea price on the seats (haven't been at the car yet) is 8000€ + shipping for very well cared ones. I guess they should also fit 355? Where a lot of people search for sport seats i see...

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login