Keith Collins Style of floor mats | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Keith Collins Style of floor mats

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by tx246, Nov 30, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. F456M

F456M F1 Rookie

Jan 8, 2010
    Oslo
    Full Name:
    Erik
    I would like to get cream colored 550 floor mats that fits the fasteners. Would be cool to have them made with navy blue lambswool like in a Bentley in some areas to match the rest of the car which is Pozzi/Crema, and a discreet 550 Maranello logo and the silouette of the shape of the car. Something that really make you say wow! when you get into the car. The interior needs some «wow factor» because it is a bit boring.

2. neil e dale

neil e dale Formula Junior
    BANNED

Aug 27, 2018
    Tucson AZ
    Full Name:
    neil e dale
    PM me Neil

3. neil e dale

neil e dale Formula Junior
    BANNED

Aug 27, 2018
    Tucson AZ
    Full Name:
    neil e dale
    I agree absolutely! ( and yes the thread is old! - I just googled Mr Collins and it gave me FC !) some of his mats are SOOOO ugly yet he apparently has quite a following and folks pay crazy prices for them as they are "ART " I got a set of his mats (used ) - needed some for my f430 spider and they are poor quality IMHO I'd like to have some quality mats made I met someone who says they know someone can do it ! (not Mr. Collins ! ) nothing wrong w/ that is there? make some GOOD looking mats ! , best quality, something a Ferrari deserves?

4. ag512bbi

ag512bbi F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    So. Cal
    Full Name:
    Armen
    Simple is better.