Happy birthday Michael, buon compleanno Michael | FerrariChat

Happy birthday Michael, buon compleanno Michael

Discussion in 'F1' started by daytona355, Dec 19, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    To the greatest ever pilot of the Ferrari Scuderia, best wishes on your half century on 3rd January 2019. The last few years have no doubt been the toughest ever for you and your family, but the whole of the Ferrari tifosi wish you the best at this juncture, and hope one day to see you engaged once again in the worldwide stage

Forza Michael

F2003-GA, mcimino, Jakuzzi and 13 others like this.
  2. Thomas S.

Thomas S. Karting

Sep 11, 2017
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    Happy Birthday, Michael - I will never forget all the memorable moments you gave us from 1996 until 2006 - especially the most personal one for me, which was your victory at Nürburgring in 2000. I watched and celebrated this one with my dad before leaving his house, not knowing that these would be the last moments I would ever enjoy with him again. Less than 24 hours late he passed away... I will always link those final hours together to the joy of watching how you gave this victory to the Scuderia. Still makes me smile when remembering it 18 years later. GRAZIE for everything!!!

3. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Thanks for sharing Thomas.... I’m betting there are many of us with similar personal links that remind us of times in our life, accompanied by the exploits of our heroes. For me, I remember vividly a telephone conversation with my cousin who was at the track in imola when senna lost his life, the whole paddock was crying in the background of the call and he was with the ferrari team in the garages, the disbelief at the loss of senna was immense. Later, I remember parts of my life interlinking with some of michaels victories, and of course his own personal tragedies that struck during times when the team was at its peak...

F2003-GA, sammysaber and Jeronimo GTO like this.
  4. TheMayor

TheMayor Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    Happy Birthday Michael.

--Your devoted fans from all over the world still wishing you the best in your recovery.

F2003-GA, tifoso2728, tritone and 4 others like this.
  5. Nortonious

Nortonious Formula 3

Sep 20, 2018
    TX
    Your legacy endures and reaches across the pond. My youngest is smitten by the magic of the red cars and continues to be impressed while learning of your achievements. Her reading, learning, watching, and discussing has given me an opportunity to enjoy them all over again.

"The more precisely I can drive, the more I enjoy myself"

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year,

and Happiest of Birthdays Michael!!

F2003-GA, tifoso2728, tritone and 5 others like this.
  6. absostone

absostone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 28, 2008
    I was at the maranello museum this past July. In the F1 room I knelt down in front of two cars so my wife could take my picture. When I stood up and got a good look at the name on the intake it was Schumacher. I got emotional and had to excuse my self to the bathroom.
    Happy birthday Mr. Schumacher

7. jgonzalesm6

jgonzalesm6 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2016
    Corpus Christi, Tx.
    Full Name:
    Joe R Gonzales
    F2003-GA, sammysaber, Bas and 6 others like this.
  8. Matt LaMotte

Matt LaMotte Formula 3

Oct 30, 2002
    Is it on Android or Itunes?

9. jgonzalesm6

Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2016
    Corpus Christi, Tx.
    Full Name:
    Joe R Gonzales
    #9 jgonzalesm6, Dec 28, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2018
    Google Michael Schumacher app and its the first one on the top of the list Matt. Click and enjoy.

10. Jeronimo GTO

Jeronimo GTO Formula 3

May 15, 2010
    A little update (source: Michael's Instagram):

In collaboration with @keepfighting Foundation and to celebrate Michael’s 50th birthday on 3rd of January 2019, @motorsportgallerycompresents a special selection of images celebrating Michael's unprecedented Formula 1 career. Each of the gallery's exclusive artists such as @giorgio_piola, Ercole Colombo, Rainer Schlegelmilch, Mark Sutton and Steven Tee - all renowned @f1 photographers and graphic artists – has selected their seven favorite works about Michael; seven for the record number of F1 World Championship titles that Michael achieved.
    Part of the proceeds will go to Keep Fighting Foundation.

F2003-GA, 375+, sammysaber and 3 others like this.
  11. of2worlds

of2worlds F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 6, 2004
    ON
    Full Name:
    CH
    The Ferrari Museum in Maranello is dedicating a special exhibition to Michael Schumacher, which will open on the occasion of his 50th birthday on 3 January 2019. It is both a celebration and a sign of gratitude to the most successful driver of all time of the Cavallino Rampante.

12. jgonzalesm6

Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2016
    Corpus Christi, Tx.
    Full Name:
    Joe R Gonzales
    F2003-GA, NürScud, Jakuzzi and 8 others like this.
  13. Christian.Fr

Christian.Fr Two Time F1 World Champ

Jun 9, 2005
    Full Name:
    Christian.Fr
    Great poster.

5 years of mystery.
    -----------------------------

Yesterday was the fifth anniversary of the serious ski accident suffered by the F1 Heptacampeon. Micheal is since September 2014 is in its House of Gland without knowing anything about its state of health.
    Family life has become a rehabilitation clinic. That was his situation until 16 June 2014. His family had left the coma and would continue to be attempted by a clinic in Lausanne.

Jeronimo GTO likes this.
  14. Jeronimo GTO

Jeronimo GTO Formula 3

May 15, 2010
    F2003-GA, NürScud, stavura and 4 others like this.
  15. davebuchner

davebuchner Formula 3

Jun 1, 2005
    London UK
    Full Name:
    Dave Buchner
    I used to have that as my profile pic on Ferrarichat from 2005 - me kneeling next to that car of Schumi’s.

16. jgonzalesm6

Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2016
    Corpus Christi, Tx.
    Full Name:
    Joe R Gonzales
    Anyone care to translate

1/5 Statement von Michaels Familie: Wir freuen uns darüber und möchten uns von Herzen bedanken dafür, dass ihr Michaels 50. Geburtstag morgen gemeinsam mit ihm und mit uns feiert. Um ihm, uns und euch ein Geschenk zu machen, hat @keepfighting ein virtuelles Museum geschaffen.

2/5 Die Offizielle Schumacher App wird morgen veröffentlicht werden, damit wir alle gemeinsam Michaels Erfolge Revue passieren lassen können. Die App ist ein weiterer Meilenstein in unserem Bemühen, ihm und euch gerecht zu werden, indem wir seine Leistungen feiern. #Michael50

3/5 Michael kann stolz sein auf das, was er erreicht hat; wir sind es ebenfalls. Deshalb erinnern wir an seine Erfolge durch die Ausstellung in Köln, durch die Erinnerungen in sozialen Medien oder durch die Fortsetzung seiner Arbeit durch @keepfighting

4/5 Wir möchten damit den Blick wieder auf seine Siege, seine Rekorde und seinen Jubel lenken. Ihr könnt euch sicher sein, dass er in besten Händen ist und wir alles Menschenmögliche tun, um ihm zu helfen. #Michael50 #TeamMichael #KeepFighting @keepfighting

5/5 Bitte habt Verständnis, wenn wir uns nach Michaels Wünschen richten und ein so sensibles Thema wie Gesundheit, so wie früher auch immer, in der Privatsphäre belassen. Zugleich sagen wir herzlichen Dank für eure Freundschaft und wünschen euch ein gesundes und glückliches 2019.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

17. Ferrari 308 GTB

Ferrari 308 GTB F1 Veteran

Feb 21, 2015
    Tropical

18. tomc

tomc Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    I can't say it better than that. Forza Michael.
    T

19. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Very brave of the family, must be pretty heart wrenching to write such statements with Michael as he is

sammysaber and Jeronimo GTO like this.
  20. jgonzalesm6

Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2016
    Corpus Christi, Tx.
    Full Name:
    Joe R Gonzales
  21. SPEEDCORE

SPEEDCORE Four Time F1 World Champ

Jul 11, 2005
    Full Name:
    Toe Knee
    Happy B'Day Schumie :)

22. jgonzalesm6

Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2016
    Corpus Christi, Tx.
    Full Name:
    Joe R Gonzales
    Happy birthday champ (7x).

23. Ferrari 308 GTB

Ferrari 308 GTB F1 Veteran

Feb 21, 2015
    Tropical
    Happy Birthday Schumi ,a true star.

24. Jeronimo GTO

Jeronimo GTO Formula 3

May 15, 2010
    Happy Birthday, Legend!!!!

25. Jeronimo GTO

Jeronimo GTO Formula 3

May 15, 2010
    I just downloaded the app from the App Store (Apple). It is highly recommended.

Forza Schumi!

sammysaber and daytona355 like this.