360 Newbie question | FerrariChat

360 Newbie question

Discussion in '360/430' started by LP360, Jan 5, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. LP360

LP360 Karting

Jun 12, 2016
    UK
    Full Name:
    Lee
    Hello, can you still lock/unlock the 360 via the key in the door with the battery cut switched to off ie: no power to the car? Reason for asking is I have a few winter jobs to do and like to use the cut off switch when pulling things apart incase of accidental shortage and I take my time with things rather than rushing so may take long than a day or 2 and like to know the car is locked overnight.

Many thanks.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using FerrariChat.com mobile app

2. gav360

gav360 Rookie

Aug 27, 2018
    Sydney, NSW, Australia
    Full Name:
    Gav 360
    I recalling trying this when I first purchased the car. I pressed the immobilizer button to lock the car after isolating battery and it triggered an alarm.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

3. gav360

gav360 Rookie

Aug 27, 2018
    Sydney, NSW, Australia
    Full Name:
    Gav 360
  4. Shinigami

Shinigami Formula Junior
    Owner

Aug 2, 2005
    Gland Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Heikki
    How I've read/been told (and it's what I've done this winter), is to crack the window a little on the drivers side door, go turn the battery off in the frunk and closer the lid, then close the door, and use the manual key hole to lock your car. No alarm goes off. Once you need to drive it again, unlock the door with the key, pull the frunk release latch, and turn the battery back on. The reason why you want to crack the window open, is so that when you pull on the door, it won't catch on the rubber/felt lining above it.