For Sale - F12 or TDF Novitec Exhaust Kit... | FerrariChat

For Sale F12 or TDF Novitec Exhaust Kit...

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by cortwagner, Apr 24, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. cortwagner

cortwagner Karting

Aug 25, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Selling my straight pipes, X pipe and ECU's for the most incredible exhaust tone for a Ferrari V12 ever created.
    I had this on my prior car (sold car) for 300 miles, it is nothing short of spectacular, reminiscent of a 333SP in tone, and also as quiet and docile as a stock car when the Manettino is in normal, sport mode. The ECU's and the entire system is "plug and play", no welding or modifications of any type. The Manettino switch opens the stock muffler valves in race mode and the world comes alive, completely transoms the car, actually very surprised Ferrari doesn't do this from the factory, it's THAT GOOD. The ECU's are programmed for each individual car (Novitec will do this for the buyer) so there are NO CEL's, and the bhp increase, as told to me from Novitec is 20bhp increase. pm me with any questions, the kit retails for over 20k, I am asking 10k USD. Thank you Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Chadha

Chadha Rookie

Apr 24, 2018
    Full Name:
    Sunny Chadha
    Hey, do you have any videos of the exhaust by any chance? I’m comparing exhaust systems for my F12. Thanks!

3. cortwagner

cortwagner Karting

Aug 25, 2006
    Los Angeles
    I apologize, I don't, sound clips are spotty at best. I can tell you that the tone is perfect, high pitch but not IPE fake high pitch kind of sound. Nobody does Ferrari better then Novitec IMO. Pricey but the quality and execution is top rate. if you are unhappy after installing this system I would refund you your money, that's how confident I am that you will be as blown away as I was, and I have built so so many cars, most are a disappointed, this kit definitely is not.

F456M likes this.
  4. Chadha

Chadha Rookie

Apr 24, 2018
    Full Name:
    Sunny Chadha
    What’s the best phone number for you? I’ll give you a call a out moving forward. Thanks!
    Sunny

5. cortwagner

cortwagner Karting

Aug 25, 2006
    Los Angeles
    310.779.4280 Mobile
    Thank you

6. nice

nice Karting

Feb 17, 2016
    Scottsdale/So Cal
    Sold?

7. mrfiorano

mrfiorano Karting

Feb 22, 2016
    HIALEAH
    Full Name:
    Rolando Grillo
    still available

8. vissber

vissber Rookie

Feb 23, 2017
    Where are you located?

9. MatNZ

MatNZ Karting

Jun 12, 2018
    Full Name:
    MatNZ
    Hi there, how much are you selling them for? Thanks Paul

10. MatNZ

MatNZ Karting

Jun 12, 2018
    Full Name:
    MatNZ
    Got the price now thanks.

11. x z8

x z8 Formula Junior

Nov 22, 2009
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey
    Still available?

12. whitef12lin

whitef12lin Rookie

Sep 28, 2019
    Full Name:
    Ed lin
    Let me know if your willing to part with the X pipe only. Thanks

13. ewright

ewright Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2003
    Cort: if I understand correctly, the buyer sends the ECU's back to Novitec and they will reprogram the ECU to suit the buyer's specific car for a fee?