For Sale - 430 458 488 Carbon Sport seats | FerrariChat

For Sale 430 458 488 Carbon Sport seats

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by StartedFromTheBottom, Jan 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. StartedFromTheBottom

StartedFromTheBottom Formula Junior
    BANNED

May 9, 2016
    Europe
    Hello FChatters,

since the old thread was closed due to multiple items sold there... i'm now opening a new one only for the seats. Sorry that some of you maybe have already come across this.
    The intend is clearly to sell ONE pair of carbon seats in replacement to the stock ones. Or keep the stock ones and sell the other pair after having a first view in the car.

I have the opportunity to upgrade my stock Carbon Fiber seats (Black leather sides, black alcantara middle part and white stitching in perfect condition) to like new Speciale seats (Black Alcantara sides, red breathing performance cloth middle part, white stitching) or Black Black 16M Scuderia seats. Both Size L.
    The thing is that i'm still indecisive for which i should go in the end. The idea is to have more breathable material in the back while driving which the 16M and the Speciale seats offer. But optics is of course an issue... Probably i'll have a clearer picture once i buy one of them and have them installed next to each other.
    For sure i won't keep both/all so you can send me requests for either of them and i'll see which one i decide to go for. Maybe you can even help me with the decision by that ;). Please be aware that this process will take until end of February/beginning of March. So quite right for getting ready for the next season.

ALL Pictures of stock seats, 16M and a reference to the Speciale s you find here. All are in mint like new condition: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vtu2hbo0g81iqe0/AAAdUy8WlcPPgHbyTfm5AmJqa?dl=0

458 Stock seats installed right now: 9500€ + (estimation 1000-1500€ shipping to US insured)
    430 Scuderia all black (i guess they're 16M?!): 9500€ + (estimation 1000-1500€ shipping to US insured)
    458 Speciale seats (either red or white stitching): 11000€ + (estimation 1000-1500€ shipping to US insured)

Don't worry guys we've just shipped a pair of sport seats to Hawaii (1500€ insured shipping) and they arrived perfectly well so US it seems like an easy task except of the fact to prepare a proper protection box again ;)
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Codie likes this.
  2. cfensty

cfensty Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 1, 2008
    South Carolina
  3. yronZFF

yronZFF Formula Junior
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 21, 2009
    FIVE-O
    Full Name:
    Ron
    For those that don't know Carlo (StartedFromTheBottom), he is an absolute gentleman.

I'm the one that bought carbon racing seats from him that he sent to me halfway around the the world from Europe to Hawaii in perfect condition! Very well protected in wooden box.
    I did not know Carlo before my purchase, but after communicating with him, I felt very confident and I went ahead with my purchase.
    Thanks again Carlo!

4. StartedFromTheBottom

BANNED

May 9, 2016
    Europe
    Received quite a lot of inquiries for my recent stock seats... are they so beautiful? Nobody likes the look of the Speciales? Maybe i should keep my old ones... since Speciale is a bit of payment on top in comparison... anyway those Speciales are cheaper than i first quoted... Let me know if you interested in either of the top listed ones. I’m still in decision process and will always keep interested fellows up to date via PM.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

5. StartedFromTheBottom

BANNED

May 9, 2016
    Europe
    Ok recently picked up the Red red like new Speciale seats... what a suprise -> they don’t fit my white stitching. I thought it wouldn’t make such a big difference and it’s really only a matter if you’re really accurate otherwise you won’t even notice.
    Yeah so i decided to stay stock until i get the opportunity with the white stitched...
    so those like new red stitched 458 Speciales are up for sale... the inner material is super comfortable in comparison to leather which will make you sweat a lot more during hot days. That’s the detail i appreciate a lot about the Speciale seats. They fit without any issue in 458 Spider or Italia. With 430 and 488 should be the same? But don’t have a car available to try...

8900€ + insured shipping (US approx 750-1000€). Image Unavailable, Please Login

E55amg9965 likes this.
  6. StartedFromTheBottom

BANNED

May 9, 2016
    Europe
    Still not convinced of switching out the stocks for the Speciale s. Nobody in for the Speciale seats? The fabric in my opinion is nicer... but as said color doesn't fit 100%... that bothers me...
    Just PM if you're interested.

7. StartedFromTheBottom

BANNED

May 9, 2016
    Europe
    Finally decided to stay stock just for reselling reasons but there are few more options that i wanted to try and sit here...

8. Codie

Codie Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 30, 2019
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Codie H
    Carlo, the seats you sold me those are all leather correct? The seats you show here are nice! Same price?

9. GatorFL

GatorFL Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Nov 18, 2005
    Wellington, FL
    Full Name:
    Duane
    Thread closed, OP is selling more items than originally listed. Rules are "Storefronts", where many different items are sold in 1 ad thread, will no longer be allowed. Each unique item must have its own thread.

willmonette likes this.