Shop Manuals for 2012 458 Italia | FerrariChat

Shop Manuals for 2012 458 Italia

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by Atilla39, Jan 7, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Atilla39

Atilla39 Rookie

Jan 7, 2019
    Full Name:
    Atilla H. Smith
    ****** Hardcopy / Managable DVD version of Shop Manuals for 2012 458 Italia *******

I just purchase my 458 2 months ago, and already have been burnt twice ( temporarily ) by on-line scam sites selling e-versions of shop manuals. All suggestions welcome. I prefer good used paper manuals at a reasonable costs - but also OK with e-versions, that don't require you to change your browser, download PDF converters etc..

Many thanks to all for replies.

2. flash32

flash32 F1 Veteran

Aug 22, 2008
    Central NJ
    Full Name:
    Dominick
  3. Atilla39

Atilla39 Rookie

Jan 7, 2019
    Full Name:
    Atilla H. Smith
    Thanks Flash

4. Atilla39

Atilla39 Rookie

Jan 7, 2019
    Full Name:
    Atilla H. Smith
    Hi Flash - Thanks for the Help - but they are greedy buggers and very unprofessional. They claim to be Ferrari dealers, with a poland address, but shipping from China in 10-12 weeks. Also they have the most deplorable English sentence structure and language. Nonetheless, they have the 458 Italia Manual listed on EBay for $399 - so I took your suggestion and offered them 255 @ $95 -- when the average is $40. They countered with full price at $399 - each time I increased, but they remained at $399 - so I am going to write them off. While doing all that I offered them $200 for a 458 wheel bolt and they replied $500.

5. flash32

flash32 F1 Veteran

Aug 22, 2008
    Central NJ
    Full Name:
    Dominick
    Strange .others have had success

Normally they write to your email outside of eBay with a better price .. not sure why that happened to you

Maybe in a day or two they will send you a email outside of eBay .. that is what normally happens

I think sellsspares.com are same owners but they play the same game .. look them up in and outside if eBay and see if they do the same thing

Like I mentioned above .. strange that happened to you but I wouldnt be surprised if they come back to you .. you may be dealing with automated system response now and in a few days a person may respond??

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

6. Continental AutoSports

Sponsor

Aug 22, 2006
    Hinsdale, IL
    Full Name:
    Bobby Williams / Parts Manager
    #6 Continental AutoSports, Jan 9, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
    Not trying to be a wet blanket but Ferrari S.p.A. doesn't "sell" or offer a physical workshop manual, for your car. That said, while there are manuals (digital and paper) spread across the internet, any manuals for your particular car are assembled through means not sanctioned by Ferrari S.p.A.. So what I'm trying to say is that obtaining a decent, reliable workshop manual would be quite difficult and possibly inaccurate.

A caveat however: there are groups out there that sell good quality manuals for older cars (of which we've used in the past) but newer cars, especially yours, will be hard to come by.

brian.s likes this.
  7. *599GTB*

*599GTB* Karting

Mar 15, 2016
    North West UK
    Full Name:
    SEG
    You can get the info you may require here. It's Ferrari's site so don't be put off if your browser reports it as an insecure site.
    https://www.techinfo.ferrari.com/