Taken Off Market - 2012 Ferrari FF | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Taken Off Market 2012 Ferrari FF

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by njcycleguy, Nov 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Eric360

Eric360 Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 11, 2010
    San Francisco, CA
    Full Name:
    Eric

I completely agree with this quote. I've purchased several exotic cars including Ferraris, Porsches, McLaren, etc. I can unequivocally say that the cheapest car is never really the cheapest car. A well sorted, well cared for and well maintained example is almost always a better car. Who wants to constantly have the car in the shop? And anything that needs repair on a Ferrari is expensive to extremely expensive. Although I haven't seen this particular FF in person, from the description and photos it looks like an outstanding example. So my advice is to always buy the best car you feel is in your comfort zone and can afford.

nycycleguy - your car looks fabulous. I wouldn't give it away. I feel like FFs are selling quite well now. Nice ones are going fast...

2. PETER SCHORSCH

Nov 29, 2018
    Philadelphia PA
    Full Name:
    Peter Schorsch
    Hello njcycleguy,

Does cycle mean bicycling and motorcycles?

I am in the market for an FF. DO you have the build sheet or sticker? Are you the original owner? Who does the service on the car?

Thank you,
    Peter

3. njcycleguy

njcycleguy Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 27, 2008
    Northeast
    Sent you a PM.

4. Metastable

Metastable Formula Junior

Very nice ride.... The paint is so good you just get a mirror effect .... you can see the 458 next to it, the testarossa on the lift and a couple of quads. :D

Good luck with the sale.... I love the colour combination. And it is a very good price too!

5. njcycleguy

Rossa Subscribed

Dec 27, 2008
    Northeast
    Keen eye. Thanks!

6. Spyder101

Spyder101 Rookie

Jan 23, 2017
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Also interested in seeing the Monroney or build sheet.

7. Yellow02Z06

Yellow02Z06 Karting

Nov 2, 2013
    These cars are great bang for buck, looks like you have taken great care of it - question out of curiousity (not in market right now but may be in the future) - can adult sized people sit in back with normal sized adult people sitting in the front?

8. Eric360

Eric360 Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 11, 2010
    San Francisco, CA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Yes, normal sized adults can sit in the back with normal adult in front.

9. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    not even close - my 11 and 12 year olds cant sit behind me when im driving and im 5'10. there isnt much room back there despite what the magazines want you to be believe. since 2012 ive had an adult in the back once and my kids less than a half dozen times. they wld rather sit in the back of my 2017 fiat 500 abarth.

Natkingcolebasket69 likes this.
  10. Eric360

Eric360 Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 11, 2010
    San Francisco, CA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    I'm not saying it's spacious like a sedan.... but I've had two adults back there and they said it was fine. OK, not for a 3 hour trip...

timjen88 likes this.
  11. ttforcefed

Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    Yeh its ok for a “one time x got drunk and only way home was to go in the ff backseat”

Using the back seats on a daily basis wld be painful to the passengers and the car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Eric360

Eric360 Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 11, 2010
    San Francisco, CA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    How did you know they were drunk???? hahaha

13. LeoBRK

LeoBRK Formula Junior

Sep 26, 2010
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Leonardo

Im 6-4" and sat behind driver 5-10", SNUG for sure but definitely good enough for 1 hour or less

Caeruleus11 likes this.
  14. Carfella

Carfella Rookie
    BANNED

Dec 16, 2015
    Long Island NY
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Would you consider $110k I am looking one with more options but your car looks super clean

15. ScottS

ScottS F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 2, 2004
    Winter Park
    Full Name:
    Scott S
    You must have exceptionally tall children. My sons 10/12 who are 4th/6th grade and tall for their classes love the back. No complaints. My 5 ft 8 daughter fits in the back for long trips without a word.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thebabydoc, Caeruleus11 and timjen88 like this.
  16. ScottS

ScottS F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 2, 2004
    Winter Park
    Full Name:
    Scott S
    Crickets.......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

17. ttforcefed

Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    nope not tall

ScottS likes this.
  18. njcycleguy

Rossa Subscribed

Dec 27, 2008
    Northeast
    I had to drive back from Watkins Glenn recently in this car with 4 adults - 4+ hours. No issues. Heights ranged from 5'7 to 6' - was not uncomfortable for anyone.

Caeruleus11, ScottS and timjen88 like this.
  19. njcycleguy

Rossa Subscribed

Dec 27, 2008
    Northeast
    Option List per Ferrari:

AFS1 AFS SYSTEM

CALA ALLUMINUM BRAKE CALIPERS

CFG1 FRONT GRILL WITH CHROMED EDGES

CRS1 CRUISE CONTROL

DAPN PAINTED DASH INSERTS 094084193 COLORE ESTERNO VETTURA

EXA3 SPORT EXHAUST PIPES

INST INSTRUMENT PANEL 094083668 PANNELLO STRUMENTI NERO

LOGO 'SCUDERIA FERRARI' SHIELDS

MIH2 INN/OUT ELETTR.MIRROR+HOMELINK

NDSP INTERNAL USE

PAC1 PARKING CAMERA

RBAS AUTOMATIC BOOT LID SYSTEM

RSFD 20" FORGED DIAMOND RIMS

RSFE FULL ELECTRIC SEATS

SNDB HIGH POWER HIFI SYSTEM

SPEC SPECIAL FEATURES

STC2 COLOURED SPECIAL STITCHING 364000000 EXTRACAMPIONARIO-NOT STANDARD

STW1 COLOURED STEERING WHEEL 364014609 CUOIO 4609

TPM0 TYRES PRESSURE MEASUREMENT

20. Iceclimb44

Iceclimb44 Rookie

Dec 30, 2018
    Full Name:
    Anthony Pigliacampo
    Hi - I had tried to contact u on rennlist about this ff. Call me at 720317-5454 please.

21. njcycleguy

Rossa Subscribed

Dec 27, 2008
    Northeast
    New asking price - $133,900.

I continue to spend time fielding private comments and questions - inquiries have ranged from guys calling on behalf of their dads and uncles, to guys who want to trade whatever car plus cash, to those who can't get financing, to those who need to sell a car to buy this one. I respectfully request that further inquiries are limited to people who are serious about the car and ready to purchase outright with no trades (unless it's an F40 LOL). Information that I'm sharing via phone or text is all listed in this thread. Also, please understand that if you're going to come out, drive the car, inspect it, whatever you want to do, I will expect that we are negotiating for a purchase - not a joyride.

There is some great info about FFs right here on this site! It's in the FF thread section. First time buyers would do well to check that out first before reaching out if you're interested.

This FF is a solid buy and the next owner will be absolutely thrilled. It continues to put a smile on my face. But as I stated, I have too many cars and more coming and I absolutely must make room.

Thanks,

22. njcycleguy

Rossa Subscribed

Dec 27, 2008
    Northeast
    FYI - just an update. The cover is still covered under the Ferrari 7 Year Factory maintenance plan.

Also - if you haven't seen this video by Chris Harris, it's pretty spot on - it's a review of his pre-owned FF that he purchased. The driving dynamics are incredible. Perfectly weighted steering, feels much smaller than it is, incredibly fast, and the sound is intoxicating.

"Everything about it makes you feel not just one cut about the AMGs and the Ms, 3 cuts above."

23. kylefromidaho

kylefromidaho Karting

Apr 13, 2017
    Boise Idaho
    Can you private message me? For some reason, it won't let me message you. Thanks.

24. njcycleguy

Rossa Subscribed

Dec 27, 2008
    Northeast
    Sent you a PM.

25. njcycleguy

Rossa Subscribed

Dec 27, 2008
    Northeast
    February update - the FF is still available, currently sleeping in the garage. I'm feeling negotiable - so if you're ready to pull the trigger and want to make a realistic offer, I'll consider it.

In the meantime, for those who expressed interest in a Ferrari factory warranty, it can be added to this FF at anytime. I can help with facilitating the warranty thru my dealer if needed/desired.

Thanks.