How do I get a Window Sticker or MSRP on Ferrari FF | FerrariChat

How do I get a Window Sticker or MSRP on Ferrari FF

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by Carfella, Jan 16, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Carfella

Carfella Rookie
    BANNED

Dec 16, 2015
    Long Island NY
    Full Name:
    Michael
    I Just left a Deposit on 2012 Ferrari FF and I was wondering if I can get a window sticker anywhere ,
    Thanks
    Mike D

2. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    the original dealer can do it for you

3. Caeruleus11

Caeruleus11 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 11, 2013
    If the seller/ original owner/ doesn't have the window sticker then you are out of luck. I think any dealer can pull up the build list on their computer and give you that print out. But it won't have all the prices. It will just show what's on the car. Kind of a bummer, but don't let that stop you from enjoying this car!

4. iloveferrari

iloveferrari Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 14, 2014
    USA
    I thought the dealer can order the sticker again... But I may be wrong

5. Caeruleus11

Caeruleus11 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 11, 2013
    No. The dealer cannot print the window sticker. At least not in the USA. This is printed by FNA. And I think a long time ago they might have been willing to print replacements, but I think they stopped doing this. Thats partially why some dealers laminate the window sticker when they deliver the car. I also think thats why Ferrari began affixing those nice build plaques to the cars. I think its a great idea. Suggestion: offer this as a dealer installed option on all the DCT generation cars- they are all sharing the same platforms so it shouldn't be a problem to affix these plaques.

Gooberuge and SAFE4NOW like this.
  6. SAFE4NOW

SAFE4NOW F1 Veteran
    Sponsor Owner

Aug 25, 2004
    Dallas Texas
    Full Name:
    If you know you know
    ^^^^ This.

Too many owners asking for a reprint, there just is not enough man power at FNA to vet every request as an actual owner, and even then, would you be willing to pay for it, and if so, how much... LOL

Easier for FNA to just stop offering them.

S

Caeruleus11 likes this.
  7. absent

absent F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Nov 2, 2003
    illinois
    Full Name:
    mark k.
    Never met a dealer who doesn't keep an electronic copy of the sticker of every car they sold.
    Best bet is go to original seller as ttforcefed already mentioned.

Caeruleus11 likes this.