Bradan 575 service | FerrariChat

Bradan 575 service

Discussion in '456/550/575' started by BRADAN, Jan 12, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BRADAN

BRADAN Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 29, 2009
    West Babylon, NY
    Full Name:
    BRADAN
  2. CAPTZURLO

CAPTZURLO Rookie

May 3, 2004
    A manual 575, mmm mmmm

3. contadino

contadino Karting

Oct 18, 2016
    ITALY
    Which is the car delivery date, please? 2002?
    thanks

4. tazandjan

tazandjan Three Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    SN 127913 is showing, so you should be able to figure it out from that.

BRADAN likes this.
  5. F456M

F456M F1 Rookie

Jan 8, 2010
    Oslo
    Full Name:
    Erik
    Not meaning to hijack your great thread, but would it be possible to fit a speaker in the wall in front of the tank? It looks like there is some space on each side of the tank for the magnet in the speaker. I have changed both front and rear speakers on my 550 this summer and even installed an amplifier and the sound is still terrible. Seems like there is no compression on the backside for the speakers. If the speakers could have the box for the tank as its compression chamber, the sound might be great!? That is also a very discreet location as the seats would cover them some. What do you think?

Erik :)

6. 12659

12659 Formula Junior

Oct 6, 2005
    Seattle WA. USA
    Full Name:
    mark
    Do you want to drive a stereo system or a Ferrari?

NE550 and BMW.SauberF1Team like this.
  7. BMW.SauberF1Team

BMW.SauberF1Team F1 World Champ

Dec 4, 2004
    What a beautiful 6 speed 575. Glad to see it getting treated well and will be as good as new if not better.

It already has a 508hp stereo system. :)

NE550 and F456M like this.
  8. F456M

F456M F1 Rookie

Jan 8, 2010
    Oslo
    Full Name:
    Erik
    I would rather not have a stereo system at all than what I have in my car. I don’t don’t drive an F-car to listen to music, but it is great to have good sound when you first want to play music....

9. tazandjan

tazandjan Three Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    Erik- What has worked for me is just turning it off. Get Fabio's exhaust and you will not need it.

F456M and ifeelfree0 like this.
  10. BRADAN

BANNED

Aug 29, 2009
    West Babylon, NY
    Full Name:
    BRADAN
    Its considered a firewall I would never recommend cutting into it for an audio upgrade. I don't think the cabin really has room for anything besides a better headunit, amp, and speakers.

F456M likes this.
  11. BRADAN

BANNED

Aug 29, 2009
    West Babylon, NY
    Full Name:
    BRADAN
  12. F456M

F456M F1 Rookie

Jan 8, 2010
    Oslo
    Full Name:
    Erik
    It is on top of my wish list. I am in a situation where I can not spend money too quickly at the moment. And getting Norwegian registration cost a little fortune. In addition, I am going to import my Jag XK8 from Miami to Sweden to keep it in South of France since I want to keep the 550 back home and away from the not-so-car-friendly traffic in Nice etc. To drive a car here for a year without getting scratches or dents or even hitting the steep speed bumps is next to impossible. The scooters drive slalom between the cars so close it must go wrong. They play with their own life. My 550 is accident free since new (as far as I understand), and I want to keep it that way. The AC and fans etc. on the Jag is variable speed and is superior to the Ferrari, and I can even rent the Jag out to friends here when i want and while I am in Scandinavia. It is a big market for that... But when the first sales commission ticks in here during spring, I will just send an SMS to F and the new exhaust must come on asap. I found another video on Youtube with a titaneo 550 with those headers and without catalyzers. It sounded really good. Could be interesting to combine with a somewhat more restrictive set of sport mufflers with flaps. There is a 550 in Norway that have passed the emission test for ten years with no catalyzers at all. But he has had the slow down on for ten years!!!

13. BRADAN

BANNED

Aug 29, 2009
    West Babylon, NY
    Full Name:
    BRADAN
  14. BRADAN

BANNED

Aug 29, 2009
    West Babylon, NY