Looking for F430 Coupe owners in LA | FerrariChat

Looking for F430 Coupe owners in LA

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by V8Fun, Jan 21, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. V8Fun

V8Fun Karting

Aug 16, 2010
    Chicago West Suburbs
    Full Name:
    Mike
    This may sound like an odd request, but I'm looking for an F430 Coupe owner, preferably 2005, in the LA area who might do me a favor.

I've got an '05 F430 (I live in Chicagoland) and I ordered floor mats from a company out in Northridge. They came in and look nice, but they don't fit exactly right. I've talked to the company and they are happy to fix the issue, but need to measure a car to re-make the mats and fix the issue. The dealers in the area only have spiders or scuds, but they want to be sure they get this right on the 2nd go-around.

If any F430 coupe owner would be willing to drive their car to this company in Northridge so they can measure the dimensions and anchor points, they usually offer an incentive (i.e. free or heavily discounted mats). These are more for the practical owner, the mats do not have the Ferrari logo or name on them, but seem very good quality and are 1/4 to 1/6 the cost of mats with he name and/or logo on them. I drive my car a lot (have 41K miles on it!), so I wanted mats I would not feel bad putting a lot of miles on, and these seemed appropriate.

Please PM me if you are able to assist.

Thanks!
    Mike

2. mchas

mchas F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 5, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Can’t help, but a coupe vs spider should be exactly the same as far as floor mats are concerned.

3. V8Fun

V8Fun Karting

Aug 16, 2010
    Chicago West Suburbs
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Yes, I agree. But given their first mats didn’t fit they want to eliminate as many variables as possible, so they are looking for a coupe.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat