Sold - Colnago CF1 Ferrari carbon Fiber Bicycle | FerrariChat

Sold Colnago CF1 Ferrari carbon Fiber Bicycle

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by mr308gtb, Dec 18, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mr308gtb

mr308gtb Formula Junior

Sep 12, 2004
    Full Name:
    MeestahBig
    Hi - looking for local sale in NJ... owned since day one, comes with certificate and some extras (wheels, water bottle, etc). Very good condition, but the carbon fiber has some hazing where it is turning grey in areas. No physical damage to the bike. Super light, rare and getting harder to find. If you are local and have been looking for this bicycle PM me for a great deal. Asking $4k.

2. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    I will forward to friend who is seeking a theft replacement.

But it was actually his wife, that left the door cracked open for the cat....:D :D :D
    GLWS!!

F456M likes this.
  3. mr308gtb

mr308gtb Formula Junior

Sep 12, 2004
    Full Name:
    MeestahBig
    Thanks. I will post up some pictures after the weekend, but given local sale, really want someone to come see it and know/be happy with what they are buying. It's in great shape, not really ridden (much) - except for the carbon fiber hazing - which is odd b/c it has been kept inside all it's life.

4. Dino2010

Dino2010 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 20, 2006
    Belgium
    Good luck with the sale! CF1 is a beautiful bike!

5. mr308gtb

mr308gtb Formula Junior

Sep 12, 2004
    Full Name:
    MeestahBig
    Not that easy to sell a 4k bike, even if it is a Ferrari LE.

6. simchanova

simchanova Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

May 3, 2010
    Philadelphia
    Full Name:
    Stuart
    Hi!...this is Stuart...I’m very interested in your bike if still available ...what is the size?...I am local...I can pay you CASH but not the $4,000 dollars you ask...I know what problem exist with the frame ...unfortunately it needs to be refinished which is no big deal just costly...let me know the size and feel free to reach out to me,Stuart 610-360-5988

7. simchanova

simchanova Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

May 3, 2010
    Philadelphia
    Full Name:
    Stuart
    Good evening!...is your bike sold?...if not let me know what size it is, thanks!

8. BlacktopRacing

BlacktopRacing Formula Junior

Sep 18, 2016
    Pittsburgh
    Full Name:
    Dale
    What size, year, components, wheels? What size bars, stem, and crank arms? If size 54 frame, Shimano Dura-Ace or SRAM eTap components, I'm in. Let me know. $4k is a good price if it's the latest one before they switched to Bianchi.