Rhode Island - Southern MA Ferrari Body Shop | FerrariChat

Rhode Island - Southern MA Ferrari Body Shop

Discussion in 'New England' started by JAS12, Jan 22, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JAS12

JAS12 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 30, 2013
    New England
    Full Name:
    JAS
    Anyone have a recommendation for a body shop in the Southern MA / Rhode Island area that can do some paint blending and minor bodywork on my Ferrari. Unfortunately I have a dent in my door and a few areas I have been meaning get touched up and looking for someone local I can obtain some estimates from. I use my car regularly so it is more of a daily driver than a show car and I'm not looking for a restoration / show quality job but also don't want to deal with a hacker.

Any firsthand input and recommendations will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Jason

2. 02360spider

02360spider Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

May 27, 2015
    Dartmouth
    Full Name:
    Richard oliveira
    #2 02360spider, Jan 22, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
    My budy victor in new Bedford ma does great work let me know if you are willing to travel. i can give you his number and i can show you some of the cars he has done for me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

3. JAS12

JAS12 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 30, 2013
    New England
    Full Name:
    JAS
    New Bedford isn't far at all. Definitely shoot me a PM and I will check him out.

I also have a Lancia Zagato I'm looking to get some paint work done on as well.

4. 02360spider

02360spider Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

May 27, 2015
    Dartmouth
    Full Name:
    Richard oliveira
    Pm sent

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

5. JAS12

JAS12 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 30, 2013
    New England
    Full Name:
    JAS
    Been trying to get into see 2360spider's guy victor in New Bedford all summer but he is completely booked. That is great for him and I appreciate the fact that he was honest and upfront telling me he couldn't take on more work. Most people would have taken the car and kept it at their shop for months. Goes to show he probably is very good but that sucks for me. Ha!

Anyway, does anyone have a recommendation for a body shop in the Rhode Island / Southern Massachusetts area?

Thanks

Jason

6. cbm2000

cbm2000 Rookie

Aug 13, 2019
    Full Name:
    Julio Pinet
    Hello to all, I am trying to buy my first Ferrari 360, does anyone know a good place to do a PPI in the New England area? The only option I have is the Ferrari of New England dealership in Norwood, MA. Does anyone have any experience with them? All the help truly appreciated.

7. vjd3

vjd3 F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2005
    Massachusetts
    Full Name:
    Vic
    Close to Boston, Autohaus ... Braintree, MA, former master tech for Ferrari of New England. Very familiar and good with that era of cars and the F1 transmission if so equipped. http://tonyferraricertified.com

8. cbm2000

cbm2000 Rookie

Aug 13, 2019
    Full Name:
    Julio Pinet
    Dear vjd3, I appreciate the information, I will contact them and see what the process is and hopefully they have an open schedule for next week. I am actually in San Antonio, Texas trying to buy this car, so it makes it more difficult I guess. Thanks!

9. JAS12

JAS12 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 30, 2013
    New England
    Full Name:
    JAS
    Call John at http://www.ifsferrari.com/

Great people. Very Knowledgeable. No “BS”. Fair prices.