Wanted - Want to buy crashed / blown engine / salvage Ferrari | FerrariChat

Wanted Want to buy crashed / blown engine / salvage Ferrari

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by slvr458, Jan 23, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. slvr458

slvr458 Rookie

Jan 23, 2019
    Full Name:
    S
    If anyone on here blew their engine on their Ferrari or wrecked it without insurance and wants to sell it AS IS please PM me. Cash buyer.

In addition, I’m looking for anyone who’s totaled their Ferrari and has the buy back option thru their insurance company. I’m willing to compensate you for your time to secure the right car.

To clarify, I am not looking for auction cars. Private party cars only. Auction cars are too problematic as they go thru a lot of abuse at the auction with the forklifts damaging everything on the undercarriage of the car and hence this is the primary reason I want to buy the car from the original owner. Send me a PM with what you have and your asking price. Thanks!

2. APA#1

APA#1 Formula 3

Nov 5, 2003
    Central Florida
    I too am looking, preferably for a 430. How's your search going?

3. slvr458

slvr458 Rookie

Jan 23, 2019
    Full Name:
    S
  4. jackgt

jackgt Formula Junior

Jan 27, 2015
    california
    Full Name:
    Jack
    I would pic up a junk 360 modena if it was on the west coast for parts but I would say that most ferrari owners would let the ins co have it, then it goes to auction

5. slvr458

slvr458 Rookie

Jan 23, 2019
    Full Name:
    S
    I’m sure there’s someone out there that had insurance lapse or had an unfortunate set of circumstances. Hoping I can make that situation better for all involved by buying the Ferrari AS IS and putting extra cash in the persons pocket for the next Ferrari purchase.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

6. Schulz308

Schulz308 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

May 21, 2014
    STL USA
    Check salvage auctions in FL
    That last hurricane made a mess

7. slvr458

slvr458 Rookie

Jan 23, 2019
    Full Name:
    S
    Thanks for the reply but I’m looking for a private party sale. No auction cars.

8. slvr458

slvr458 Rookie

Jan 23, 2019
    Full Name:
    S
  9. JohnBradleyDaniels

Oct 16, 2011
    Spartanburg SC
    You may want to check JamesEdition also Beverly Hills Car Club. There are currently 9 Ferrari's for sale under $40k, all classics, but need restoring. (I have no affiliation, just sharing some observations)

10. arkone

arkone Karting

Nov 20, 2017
    Omaha, NE
    Full Name:
    Mo

You have a number I can reach you at? I'm about to start repairs on my 458, but at the right price, I'd be willing to let her go. I'm paying dealer pricing so if you plan on doing the work yourself, you could get a much cheaper repair bill.

11. slvr458

slvr458 Rookie

Jan 23, 2019
    Full Name:
    S
    Please start your own thread if your looking for a similar car. I do not think it's fair for you to solicit my leads.

12. NeuroBeaker

NeuroBeaker Advising Moderator

Oct 1, 2008
    Huntsville, AL., USA
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    That's pretty rude to hijack his paid Wanted Thread and intercept an offer like that. You should use your subscription to start your own Wanted Thread if you're also shopping.

Hijack post deleted.

All the best,
    Andrew.

13. slvr458

slvr458 Rookie

Jan 23, 2019
    Full Name:
    S
  14. slvr458

slvr458 Rookie

Jan 23, 2019
    Full Name:
    S
    Thanks for the website suggestion johnbradleydaniels but I’m looking exclusively for privately owned Ferrari’s that need work or are crashed without insurance.

15. slvr458

slvr458 Rookie

Jan 23, 2019
    Full Name:
    S
    I’ve responded to all PMs but still looking for the right car. Please PM me if you’ve crashed your Ferrari and want to sell it AS IS. Thanks!

16. slvr458

slvr458 Rookie

Jan 23, 2019
    Full Name:
    S
    PM’s replied. Thanks for all those that have reached out but still looking for the right Ferrari!

17. slvr458

slvr458 Rookie

Jan 23, 2019
    Full Name:
    S
    I’m still looking. Please PM me if you crashed your Ferrari and want to sell it AS IS. Thanks!

18. slvr458

slvr458 Rookie

Jan 23, 2019
    Full Name:
    S
    PmM replied. Still looking if anyone has one or knows of one please PM me. Thanks.

19. slvr458

slvr458 Rookie

Jan 23, 2019
    Full Name:
    S
    Still looking for a crashed or blown engine or Ferrari that needs major work. Have cash in hand to make the transaction. PM me if you have one or know of one.

20. slvr458

slvr458 Rookie

Jan 23, 2019
    Full Name:
    S
    PM's replied. Looking for a private sale from owner, no dealers or 3rd party Ferrari. If you own a ferrari and have crashed it without insurance or have the insurance buy back option on your totaled Ferrari, PM me the buy back cost and I will compensate you for your time. Thanks!

21. slvr458

slvr458 Rookie

Jan 23, 2019
    Full Name:
    S
    PM's replied. Still looking. Let me know what you have! Thanks!

22. slvr458

slvr458 Rookie

Jan 23, 2019
    Full Name:
    S
    Does anyone have a wrecked or engine/transmission damaged Ferrari they want to sell? Private party only. Please PM me. Thanks!

23. dencap

dencap Karting

Sep 29, 2013
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Dennis Caponigro

Sam
    I have a 1999 456 M in great shape, licensed, smog cert., and running. Grigio Titanio 60K miles. California. Willing to sell at $35K. Photos available.
    Dennis

24. slvr458

slvr458 Rookie

Jan 23, 2019
    Full Name:
    S
    Thanks Dennis but looking for a wrecked or mechanically damaged Ferrari. Does anyone have one?

25. MELS

MELS Karting

Apr 22, 2015
    Hi please call me I`m interested. Thanks 805-245-1272