Next Ferrari Hypercar - Project Name F??? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Next Ferrari Hypercar - Project Name F???

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by Dilusha, May 29, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    he is full of ****

Ryan13, stavura and REALZEUS like this.
  2. Ferrari FXX

Ferrari FXX Formula Junior

Jun 27, 2007
    #27 Ferrari FXX, Jan 25, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2019
    The next hyper car will be all electric then Ferrari is said to produce the next LaFerrari type hybrid vehicle. But as I understand it the next "Hypercar" will be all electric but it will sound like an F1 car.

I haven't seen anything. But it makes sense because by 2025 all new Ferraris of that generation of will some way have HYKERs.

So why not launch an all electric kick ass quick car with amazing sound to satisfy the purists and new generation of F buyers. Then launch hybrids you get the best of both worlds. Gas V6 or V8 with electric and naturally aspirated V12s with electric. Probably only 50-100 maybe less of this new Hyper Electric Ferrari will be made.

I think that's the plan. It makes incredibly good marketing sense.

3. REALZEUS

REALZEUS F1 Veteran

Feb 16, 2011
    Bournemouth, UK
    Making definitive statements, which are really crystal ball predictions, is beyond funny...

stavura and Doug23 like this.
  4. Ferrari FXX

Ferrari FXX Formula Junior

Jun 27, 2007
    Before Marchionne's death, he said Ferrari was in fact working on a Super Hyper All Electric car pretty much to ***** slap Elon Musk.

The current chairman said Ferrari's blueprint will be to introduce 15 new models by 2022.

By 2025 all will be hybrid. So in theory why squash fears of electric cars by launching a pure electric quick fast car with great sound?

https://carbuzz.com/news/ferrari-will-launch-15-new-models-by-2022-most-of-them-will-be-hybrids