SCUD pricing guide | Page 86 | FerrariChat

SCUD pricing guide

Discussion in '360/430' started by RichardCH, Aug 18, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. scuderia09

scuderia09 Formula 3
    BANNED

Sep 6, 2007
    lol...I Get a laugh out of you guys act like a bunch of baby's, big deal so there a total of 25 Scuds. you guys make it sound there's thousands out there for sale OMG get a life,

2. Challenge64

Challenge64 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Ron
    Your bad attitude is out of control. I personally think it's time you leave Ferrarichat.

3. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    Danny, you were the one that said there were a total of four Scuderias for sale in the entire world. Or did you forget the great exaggeration in your post #2116?

4. Sky Hye

Sky Hye Formula Junior
    BANNED

Apr 2, 2017
    SoCal
    Why is everyone on this thread a salty little girl lately? Cold weather makes the testes shrivel up and retract? Jesus loosen up snowflakes...

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

5. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    You were kind of quiet for a while, but back again to riling things up?

7-day ban.

6. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    We expect a modicum of civility from users. 2-day ban.

7. f355spider

Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    2008 430 Scuderia, sold for $160k https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2008-ferrari-430-scuderia-4/
    Details are 16k miles, stripe, factory rear CF diffuser option, factory nav radio, fire extinguisher. Black exterior, gray alcantara interior.
    Looks nice, clean Carfax. Let's see how quickly Danny (scuderia09) shoots down this sale as bad car, fake sale, etc...and an anomaly...that prices are actually going up.

8. tonyswfla

tonyswfla Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 2, 2007
    Florida
    DO some research on this vehicle.....

9. freshmeat

freshmeat F1 Veteran

Aug 30, 2011
    It’s anything but clean...

tonyswfla likes this.
  10. f355spider

Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    #2135 f355spider, Jan 24, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2019
    I guess the question becomes, was that well known amongst buyers? (enough so to impact the bidding?) And if the current buyer didn't know, is there a legal course of action for the "non disclosure" by the owner and seller?

11. f355spider

Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    I did search the VIN on fchat and googled it, and nothing came up, other than previous listings online.

12. freshmeat

freshmeat F1 Veteran

Aug 30, 2011
    I have no answer for any of the above, but I would assume since it did not get bid up, prospective buyers who are in the know are aware of it's colored history.

It's not uncommon for a storied car to come up clean on carfax...in the last 3 months alone I have seen several storied CS' and Scuds listed as "clean" examples, just look at the Le Man's blue CS recently listed on Barrett-Jackson...they propped and marketed it as a non-storied car yet it's flown off the road and been repaired off the books.

I will also say, for the seller to be willing to let it go "below-market" or without reserve offers more negative scenarios than positive ones.

f355spider and tonyswfla like this.
  13. rennspeed

rennspeed Formula Junior
    BANNED

Oct 4, 2007
    Full Name:
    Rennspeed
    Why is this car not clean?

14. Swissoz

Swissoz Rookie

Jan 14, 2019
    Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Jamie
    This really is a hotly debated subject here. I bought a 2009 Scuderia last week here in Switzerland delivered to my house for 164K from 2 hours away, and for anyone else here you would not think that getting transport included is a big deal. However consider a 90klm(55 odd mile) from the airport can cost from 450 dollars. So for it to come from 170k away included was worth a lot to me considering you wouldnt want to drive on the roads here at the moment. The cars has 25,000klms and is in immaculate condition. As others have said I would prefer a 10 year old car have been driven as opposed to only sitting for its entire life. Honestly I didnt buy this car for its speed as I have the current Huracan Performante I bought this as a point of difference and to fulfil a dream of owning a Ferrari in my life time. My wife died in 2017 at the age 44 and I have an 8 year old son so this is all about living life to the fullest. Yes I hope to be able to sell for more than I paid in the future but losing a little cash will be nothing compared to the memories that my son and I create in this vehicle. As we are Australians living in Switzerland with absolutely no family support, the cars and the community around them are a big part of our life. And please dont think I am some multi millionaire as these two cars represent a substantial part of my wealth, however we only have one life to lead and I hope you all enjoy yours and stop the very petty bickering that goes on sometimes in these discussion. Lets all remember how lucky and priviliged we have been to earn enough money in life how ever hard we have all worked to own these beautiful unicorns.

Themaven, Bruce, -K1- and 8 others like this.
  15. redcaruser

redcaruser Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 8, 2012
    switzerland
    Full Name:
    daniel
    Congratulations Jamie! Maybe we'll meet once on the Swiss roads...

16. efg2014

efg2014 Formula Junior

Sep 14, 2014
    Northern California
    Jamie, well written and best to you in raising your boy. Though I haven't had a traumatic experience back in 1998 when I was around 33 I almost bought a 246GTS but was afraid because for me $70,000 was alot of money and I was also financially supporting my parents. Now I wish I had not let fear over rule and I could have had all the memories of owning a Ferrari in my 30s. Your son will have priceless memories because of you.

17. Swissoz

Swissoz Rookie

Jan 14, 2019
    Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Jamie
    Thanks efg2014, I hope you realised your dream in the end of owning a Ferrari. I am yet to drive this beautiful car as yet, as I see your in California you dont have to deal with the slumber we have to put these beautiful specimens in every year in Winter. So what do you do in Winter, order every Scud Ing product that they have for the 430 and install it, so you are at least interacting with the cars in some way. Just looking is magnificent at the moment. Knowing what the Performante can do I am really looking forward to taking this car out in the Spring. However it certainly be a slow progression with the 430, the Performante is an absolute weapon to drive at speed. But cant say I am not looking forward to some sideways action. Thank you for kind words and always we only get one chance at this life. As my son says to me all the time you can drive any car you want in Heaven. But he always adds the disclaimer. IF HEAVEN IS REAL. In the meantime I will try to do everything I can to make it my son and mines heaven on earth. :)

18. RichardCH

RichardCH F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jan 16, 2005
    ok spill the beans Freshmeat pls

19. freshmeat

freshmeat F1 Veteran

Aug 30, 2011
    my notes read: timing and ac belts blew out, under carriage damage and clutch/f1 transmission issues.

As mentioned in the other thread, I just cut & pasted the above as in I don't have any direct connection to the seller/car.

20. scuderia09

scuderia09 Formula 3
    BANNED

Sep 6, 2007
    I keep on proving you wrong , even on that 2008 Black Scud. that change the F1 into 6 speed stick , they ruin that car would of got more if they left it stock lol... what a joke that was at the end of the day they got 150k after commission and other expenses, on this 2008 Scud. there's got to be a story behind it there already posted the problem with it , do your research before opening your mouth

21. Challenge64

Challenge64 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Ron
    Haven't you yet learned how to play nice with others?

LightGuy likes this.
  22. f355spider

Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    The interesting thing about Danny (Scuderia09) is as abrasive a person he is on Ferrarichat, I bet he's a pretty nice guy in person. Some just can't transfer that online, or act differently online.

ShineKen likes this.
  23. freshmeat

freshmeat F1 Veteran

Aug 30, 2011
    I'm an internet cowboy...

24. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    Danny is the overly-eager Scud cheerleader that you can't take debate with because he's obviously too biased. I'm sure he's a cool guy as long as you don't tell him the Scud isn't the best car in the world.

25. scuderia09

scuderia09 Formula 3
    BANNED

Sep 6, 2007
    Tell f355spider to stop bringing my name up in threads , you don,t see other what they post or say ??