Fabspeed 599 Upgrades! | FerrariChat

Fabspeed 599 Upgrades!

Discussion in '612/599' started by Fabspeed Motorsport, Jan 17, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    Are you looking to upgrade your Ferrari 500 GTB Fiorano? Fabspeed has a performance exhaust and tuning solution that will take your 599 to the next level!

Our Performance Package our includes Secondary Cat Bypass, BMC F1 Replacement Air Filter, and ECU Tuning Upgrade.

Our Secondary Cat Bypass Pipe replaces the heavy, restrictive, and redundant factory secondary catalytic converters with a straight-through tubing section for increased power, sound, and weight savings.

Image Unavailable, Please Login
    It’s constructed from high quality T304L stainless steel with CNC mandrel-bent tubing in house at Fabspeed that saves 15 lbs. compared to the heavy and restrictive OEM catalytic converters.

The BMC F1 Air Filter is a high-performance drop-in replacement for the factory airbox, providing additional improved airflow and performance.

Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Finally, our performance ECU software upgrade improves horsepower, torque, and driving characteristics by reprogramming various sensor inputs, air/fuel ratios, and boost pressure to take full advantage of the increased air flow to you Ferrari engine.

All products are protected by our Limited Lifetime Warranty, just like all Fabspeed products.

Message me for a discount today!

2. George Vosburgh

George Vosburgh F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Tom, with these delete pipes are the valves on the mufflers still functioning?

3. afwrench

afwrench Formula Junior

Nov 24, 2004
    NY
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Hi George, the valves still function in the same way.I installed the pipes and filters on my car and am fully satisfied. Mike

4. George Vosburgh

George Vosburgh F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Great! I'm thinking about it. Thank you.