Sold - Metallica Cincinnati “Whiplash” Tickets | FerrariChat

Sold Metallica Cincinnati “Whiplash” Tickets

Discussion in 'Other Parts & Collectibles' started by TC94, Jan 20, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TC94

TC94 Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 23, 2005
    Full Name:
    CThruU
    I have two Metallica Whiplash Experience tickets for Cincinnati show Jan 30th.

You get early entry into the floor General Admission section. You can enter as early as you wish from the party room. You can be among the first 25 entries if you wish.

Buffet dinner, access to their memorabilia traveling museum, free custom guitar picks, free poster, drink ticket, and a couple of other perks.

https://www.cidentertainment.com/events/metallica-worldwired-tour/#the-whiplash-experience

I’ve had these for almost a year, then my wife books a sister cruise that week. :mad:

I paid $400 each plus fees/taxes from official ticket vendor CID (not scalper prices)

Selling for $350 each. I’ll sell one or both. PM here.

2. TC94

TC94 Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 23, 2005
    Full Name:
    CThruU
    Update: I’ve decided to use one ticket for myself.

If anyone is interested in the other leftover, I’ll lower price to $300 and meet buyer at the arena VIP entrance at 4pm-ish. Ticket is for early entry to floor area, we won’t be sitting/standing together.

That’s 25% off original cost. I’d expect a $100 deposit via PayPal to hold the ticket till concert day.

3. TC94

TC94 Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 23, 2005
    Full Name:
    CThruU
  4. JoeTSI

JoeTSI Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 16, 2015
    Huntsville, AL
    Full Name:
    Joe K.
    Just attended the Nashville concert on Thursday with the same package and it is amazing. If you get there early, you WILL be right next to the stage and the band comes around after for pictures. Really great experience!

TC94 likes this.