sebring 1966 parts and dudes | FerrariChat

sebring 1966 parts and dudes

Discussion in 'Maserati' started by Jhoniks, Jan 23, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jhoniks

Jhoniks Karting

Aug 27, 2018
    Full Name:
    jonathan
    hi,

i need help , dinamo or alternator for a sebring carburated 3.7 lt.., what is the correct for second serie?...
    *** What is the original Radio system ?? becker---- voxson....

jonathan

2. Joe186

Joe186 Rookie

Nov 12, 2014
    I have a 1965 Sebring 3.7 original injection still installed. The original alternator is a bosch. I may be able to get a better picture in the next few days of the label on the alternator.

My car according to the Maserati Classiche documents was fitted with an Autovox radio. I believe Maserati had Autovox units with the Maserati logo on the dial face.

Joe
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. Jhoniks

Jhoniks Karting

Aug 27, 2018
    Full Name:
    jonathan
    thank you joe,

do you have the model of autoradio please.

i see one "RA-112B".. i want to be secure of this is.

regards.

4. Joe186

Joe186 Rookie

Nov 12, 2014
    Sorry, I do not know the exact model. I secured an Autovox of the correct period for now, with hopes of doing further research. There are many to chose from dependent on whether you want just AM or AM, FM or SW. Maybe another forum member has better information on what was available from Maserati at the time. I do believe many radios were installed at the selling dealer, which opens up more choices. Do you have the classiche documentation for the car to determine if your car actually had a radio installed at the factory?

5. Jhoniks

Jhoniks Karting

Aug 27, 2018
    Full Name:
    jonathan
    I have some documents, which I request from the classic maserati office, but there is no information about the radio or some other components such as air conditioning for example.

6. Joe186

Joe186 Rookie

Nov 12, 2014
    The radio was listed on the Technical Data Sheet (A3 document on parchment paper). This is the handwritten document listing the cars engine information and other characteristic of the cars build. If you have this document and the radio and air conditioning is not listed, maybe your car was not supplied with these options. you should try checking with Mr. Collina at Maserati. He may be able to answer the question for you.

7. Jhoniks

Jhoniks Karting

Aug 27, 2018
    Full Name:
    jonathan
    Thanks for the comments, supose that it does not contain those accessories and I have already sent an email to Mr. Collina to find out more about this.

Greetings.

8. biz5300

biz5300 Formula Junior

Oct 27, 2007
    Germany
    Full Name:
    n h
    my Sebring has a Maserati Autovox Radio

9. Jhoniks

Jhoniks Karting

Aug 27, 2018
    Full Name:
    jonathan
    Thank You bIZ , what is the model of Autovox radio?.. RA-112B.?..

10. Joe186

Joe186 Rookie

Nov 12, 2014
  11. Jhoniks

Jhoniks Karting

Aug 27, 2018
    Full Name:
    jonathan
    Thank You, Joe.

Regards.