Corso for 2019 | FerrariChat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. spirot

spirot F1 World Champ

Dec 12, 2005
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Tom Spiro
    Hey everybody:
    Just posting our first 2019 event - Corso at Streets of Buckhead.

I know the coffee shop is closed but I love the name Corso so we're keeping it!

we'll meet up at 10 AM and still till about 1ish. All Ferrari's are welcome - no club membership needed.

Attached Files:

2. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    Predicted temperature is 34 at 10 AM - not as bad as it could have been.

3. steved033

steved033 F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Apr 12, 2017
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Steve D.
    Depends if the 348 is in the air...My boxes of parts arrive tomorrow and Thursday.

sjd

4. 4right

4right F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

We just moved to Atlanta, however, our household belongings and Ferrari are still in transit. I would love to come down and meet everyone.

5. steved033

steved033 F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Apr 12, 2017
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Steve D.
    Welcome! Please come!

sjd

6. DefunctNeurons

DefunctNeurons Formula Junior

May 15, 2018
    Alpharetta, GA
    Full Name:
    Trevor
    Too cold today for me! Hopefully I can make the next one. Post some pics please!

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

7. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    My Canon is still not communicating with my computer, so I have to get over to Walmart and get a Photo CD made. Tomorrow, perhaps?

BTW, we had 12 cars show, not a bad turnout for a chilly day, though we spent most of our time inside the coffee shop. As is typical for January, the street was a wind tunnel!

8. steved033

steved033 F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Apr 12, 2017
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Steve D.
    Sorry I missed everyone.

I've begun taking the car apart for my major and hope to have it ready for Italian car day in march!

sjd

9. DefunctNeurons

DefunctNeurons Formula Junior

May 15, 2018
    Alpharetta, GA
    Full Name:
    Trevor
  10. steved033

steved033 F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Apr 12, 2017
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Steve D.
    They're the final Saturday of every month.

sjd

DefunctNeurons likes this.
  11. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    It was a bit chilly, 34 degrees with the "wind tunnel" working, so we spent most of our time in the cafe. 8 early arrivals, 4 more later, and all Ferraris this time. Here are some pics.

The F355 GTS is exactly the car I would have bought in 2004 if I could have afforded it: Rosso Corsa, with a body-color roof panel and a six-speed. And it's a pleasure to see a 308 without the "battering ram" bumpers.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

12. 4right

4right F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Looks like a nice turnout, especially given the temperatures. I hope to be able to make the next one.

I saw a 288 GTO that afternoon in the Roswell area, was thinking that they were coming from this event. Don't see that car here though, so I guess not.

13. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    Around the time I went upstairs to shoot from the overpass, the first two late arrivals appeared with a couple of 458s, a Spider and a Speciale. The 456 was also a six-speed car, which was nice to see. "Save the Manuals!"
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

14. spirot

spirot F1 World Champ

Dec 12, 2005
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Tom Spiro
    Thanks for the pictures Jim!

15. spirot

spirot F1 World Champ

Dec 12, 2005
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Tom Spiro
    Hmmm a 288 GTO? only one in the area I know of is Ed's at FOA, and that is in MS.... anywho that is about my most favorite modern Ferrari... simply gorgeous car!

16. 4right

4right F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

We were both moving in opposite directions on Roswell Rd, so I couldn't 100% confirm that it was a 288 GTO. Could have been a 308 with a body kit. Just a quick glance from the front and then in the rearview mirror.

17. spirot

spirot F1 World Champ

Dec 12, 2005
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Tom Spiro
    It would be an awesome spot to see a 288GTO in the wild! I've only ever seen one in the wild - back in 1989 in Paris driving across the place de la Concorde.... saw the mirrors sticking up out of traffic ahead of it...!

18. Ferrari Tech

Ferrari Tech Formula 3

Mar 5, 2010
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Wade Williams
    Just for the record, there is a 288 GTO running around that is a rebodied 328.