Atlanta “car friendly” restaurants | FerrariChat

Atlanta “car friendly” restaurants

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by Oz-ATL, Feb 8, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Oz-ATL

Oz-ATL Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 14, 2011
    Hey Guys. It would be great to have everyone share nicer restaurants that have “car friendly parking” in our area. Good parking and no mandatory valet (or valet knows you’re parking it yourself)

One of our favorites is NobleFin off Peachtree Parkway. Plenty of space and easy to get in and out of.

Seasons 52 and Capital Grill (Perimeter) since it’s mall parking.

Need more suggestions.

2. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    Sugo in Johns Creek and Kurt's in Duluth are two places I've parked my Ferrari at often without any problems. Just be aware that they might run out of space on a Friday or Saturday evening if you're not there by 6.

I've also parked it at Ray's on the River, where the valet will generally let you park a car like that by yourself. They'll still expect a tip, though.

3. ARFNSX

ARFNSX Rookie

Mar 8, 2005
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Alex
    I second Ray's on the River. They valets are super nice but I am a but bias, I own the parking company. They will let you park yourself upfront if you are nice to them, just tell them Alex sent you.

Besides Ray's, there is Joey D's Oak Room located in Dunwoody.

Oz-ATL and Redheaded Ed like this.
  4. Oz-ATL

Oz-ATL Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 14, 2011
    I’ve heard Kaiser in Roswell is a good option because the lot next to it is large. May check that out next.

5. Chadwick Ferrari

Dec 22, 2017
    Full Name:
    Chadwick
    Avalon in Alpharetta is generally a good spot. I usually park at the valet spot near Oak/Colletta and park myself.

St Cecilia in Buckhead is great, and I park in the front with no issues.

We love Atlas in St Regis, and most of the time I get a spot from the valet right in the garage and park myself.

In all cases I always tip valet even when I park myself as they are extending a gesture of goodwill in my view. If I am concerned about a particular restaurant, I call ahead of time and aks if they have a valet and ask to park myself. Never had any issues.

Oz-ATL likes this.
  6. Scudmsl

Scudmsl Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 12, 2014
    USA
    Not sure about Kaisers as there have been a number of accidents in that parking lot, although I am a big fan of the restaurant. Oak at Avalon will work as will any of the Perimeter restaurants mentioned as well as McKendrick’s. Noble Fin is wide open for self parking, but not a big fan of the food. Same goes for Sugo and Kurt’s. Any of the Buckhead restaurants near the St. Regis will work (Atlas, Umi, King & Duke, Chops) if you work with the valets. Usually a $20 tip expected for them to leave your car up front and out of the tight garage parking. Viande Rouge and La Belle Vie in Duluth/Suwanee area are great spots with adequate parking away from the riff raff. Hope that helps.