The Tire Squeal™ June 22 & 23 - 2019 - South-Central Indiana Driving Event Benefitting Gleaners! | FerrariChat

The Tire Squeal™ June 22 & 23 - 2019 - South-Central Indiana Driving Event Benefitting Gleaners!

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by brian.s.henry, Feb 12, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. brian.s.henry

brian.s.henry Rookie

Jan 27, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    Brian S. Henry
    Hello!

I'd like to share a great driving event to take place this coming June 22 & 23 in South-Central Indiana. This is the first year for this event and we hope to make it an annual event! There is no cost to participate and all proceeds go directly to a great charity that helps many Hoosiers in need. Please take the time to visit the site, register, and donate!

You're welcome to register as a group or individual.

If you have any questions, you're welcome to send me an email to [email protected]

Thank you for your support!

-Brian

Drive, Eat, Donate, Compete, WIN! Charity driving event in South-Central Indiana with over $6,000 in enthusiast related prizes, June 22 & 23, 2019. Benefiting: Gleaners Food Bank of Central Indiana.

The Tire Squeal™ June 22 & 23 - 2019

Image Unavailable, Please Login

To take place at the Schweinefiletring™

[​IMG]

Have you heard there’s more than corn in Indiana? Yep, there is also a delicacy known as the Pork Tenderloin. And, if you live here, you know the Indiana Pork Tenderloin is not just any old slab of pork on a bun. It’s a larger-than-life, bigger-than-bun, hubcap-sized-grilled-or-breaded pork sandwich with the fixin’s!

In Indiana, we’re also a little car crazy. We host larger-than-life races that the whole world watches. What we’re not so well known for is scenic driving experiences. However, there are hundreds of miles of twisty, wooded roads in Indiana – you just have to know where to find them.

Deep in Germany, there is a race track through the hills called the Nürburgring. You may have heard of it. Or, you may live deep in a cave. Either way, we’re pretty sure you don’t know we have our own ‘ring in Indiana. And, since it’s Indiana, it’s also larger than life – dwarfing the Nürburgring by 10 times. So large, in fact, that it has its own name: The Schweinefiletring™ (translation: Pork Tenderloin Ring)!

We're bringing Indiana's Pork Tenderloin together with our 'Ring for the first time for a good cause and delicious results! The Tire Squeal will satisfy your driving hunger, and fill you with good food from local eateries. We've also teamed with Gleaners Food Bank of Indiana to help others in need by providing 100% of money and food raised directly to them.

How's this work? Drive the published route (either direction) ANYTIME during the weekend of June 22 & 23. It’s a loop route so you can start anywhere on the route. Eat at the participating restaurants. Rules and how to score points for prizes are on the Points and Prizes page.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

We are excited to announce that all funds donated to The Tire Squeal will benefit Gleaners Food Bank of Indiana!

OUR GOAL IS TO RAISE $10,000 IN MONETARY DONATIONS!

Please help our team in our efforts to be Hunger Heroes for many in our community who go to bed hungry far too often. Your support of Gleaners will have a huge impact on many of our neighbors. Please give what you can. Any gift, big or small, can make a difference.

A gift of just $20, could help feed up to 60 people!

As our way of saying thanks, if you've registered and donate $75 or more, The Tire Squeal will give you a Schweienefiletring™ event T-shirt. If your donation is $125 or more, The Tire Squeal will give you a Schweienefiletring™ T-shirt and event hat.

click here to donate

2. brian.s

brian.s F1 Rookie
    Professional Ferrari Technician

Nov 3, 2003
    Midwest
    Full Name:
    Brian
    An interesting and novel event!
    Maybe I can swing it and get along to it.

3. brian.s.henry

brian.s.henry Rookie

Jan 27, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    Brian S. Henry
    Hey
    Hey Brian! Hope all is well. Haven't spoke to you in a year or two. I've been meaning to call you as your name has been brought up to me a few times in the last few months. Chat soon!

Regarding the event, please share information on the event! We've had a lot of fun putting this together and it's all for a good cause!

4. brian.s.henry

brian.s.henry Rookie

Jan 27, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    Brian S. Henry
    Hey Brian! Hope all is well. Haven't spoke to you in a year or two. I've been meaning to call you as your name has been brought up to me a few times in the last few months. Chat soon!

Regarding the event, please share information on the event! We've had a lot of fun putting this together and it's all for a good cause!

Have a great day!