Sold - 2001 360 modena gated manual, yellow, $94k, under 12k miles | FerrariChat

Sold 2001 360 modena gated manual, yellow, $94k, under 12k miles

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by donald duck, Jan 30, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. donald duck

donald duck Rookie

Jan 13, 2016
    Asking price $94k
    2001 giallo yellow over black interior with yellow piping on seats. Looks great.
    11,700 miles.
    Factory shields.
    15k mile service completed. belts, seals. $6500
    Brand new battery just installed $280
    I've also had Fast Cars in southern California do the sticky button job. $2500
    Full front and leading edge has clear bra on it. Completed 3 years ago. $2400
    3 keys 2 key fobs, tool kit (minus flashlight unfortunately), car cover, manuals and radar detection.
    Runs awesome as you would expect a perfect 11k mile ferrari to run.
    Located in San Francisco, willing to assist in shipping.

Let's get the bad out of the way so some of you can save your precious screen time : )
    Not a perfect dash. Unfortunately some of these cars have this wavy leather on the dash problem, mine suffers this fate. Not horrible but depending on the temp, it's wavy in the middle toward the windscreen.
    Also, the drivers side door has been resprayed. The texture matches very well to the original paint and the color match is excellent as you can see from the pictures. I don't have any knowledge as to why it was painted. My shop said that it's obvious that there was no structural damage to the frame or hinges.
    Currently the car has the original starfish wheels with the ORIGINAL rubber from the factory. I will likely be taking these off and replacing with the Challenge wheels that I've listed below.

There are no records from the previous owners. Seems like I'm the 5th owner. There are a couple dealer owners on the CarFax, so it's confusing.

The positives.
    This yellow beauty runs perfectly with no issues. Great brakes, smooth shifts, clutch feels perfect, pulls strong and sounds brilliant even with the stock exhaust (which is what is on the car).
    15k mile service completed last year, belts and seals. $6500
    I'm including a set of Challenge wheels in the sale. Continentals in as new condition on those wheels. I'm not sure they were used AT ALL.
    I've also had Fast Cars in southern California do the sticky button job. $2500
    Full front and leading edge has clear bra on it. Completed 2 years ago. $2400
    Factory shields.
    3 keys 2 key fobs, factory car cover, tool kit, owners manual.
    There is a radar detection system installed.

In summary, what you're looking at isn't going to be that "concours" car that some might want, it's also not that "driver" that somebody might want to ring the neck of out on the track. Somewhere between those two extremes sits this lovely car that somebody can pick up and enjoy for a couple years and sell it for a profit when the market picks back up.
    Thank you all for looking, offers considered.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Fabate87 likes this.
  2. donald duck

donald duck Rookie

Jan 13, 2016
  3. donald duck

donald duck Rookie

Jan 13, 2016
    I beg your pardon on the repetitive nature of my original post. Cut and paste mishap.

4. donald duck

donald duck Rookie

Jan 13, 2016
  5. Testarossa Lover

Testarossa Lover F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 31, 2006
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Haig Barsamian
    I see light yellow dust on the tire. Any paint work done on the car?

6. donald duck

donald duck Rookie

Jan 13, 2016
    #7 donald duck, Feb 7, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2019
    I LOVE these cars in yellow. I do wish people would step out of the Red craze and see this body shape in yellow. So nice.

The paint work is stated in the post. No paint work beyond the door. Only spotted with a paint meter. Looks good from color to texture.

Come on guys. Make an offer.

acmw likes this.
  7. Easy888

Easy888 Formula Junior

Sep 28, 2006
    CA, NV
    Full Name:
    Jim
    How can I reach you for more info?

8. donald duck

donald duck Rookie

Jan 13, 2016
  9. Jakuzzi

Jakuzzi Formula 3

Mar 26, 2005
    PR, TX, GV
    Full Name:
    Jaime
    Does the ASR message come on when the ignition is turned on [and immediately goes away] or is there an issue with the ASR?

10. donald duck

donald duck Rookie

Jan 13, 2016
    It goes away. It's functioning properly.

11. donald duck

donald duck Rookie

Jan 13, 2016
    PRICE REDUCTION!!
    $88,000.

Looking to have a spring sale. There has been some interest and I'm hoping that this pushes it into the serious consideration zone.
    Thanks for looking.

Fabate87 likes this.
  12. donald duck

donald duck Rookie

Jan 13, 2016
    the car has sold

Yassa, crinoid and 19633500GT like this.
  13. 19633500GT

19633500GT F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 9, 2010
    Blueberry
    Full Name:
    Muffin-Tops