GT Classiche | FerrariChat

GT Classiche

Discussion in 'Maserati' started by GT ROCK, Feb 18, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. GT ROCK

GT ROCK Karting

Jul 24, 2015
    UK
    Full Name:
    Keith
    Has anybody dealt with these guys?
    They took my 500Euros, no confirmation email, after chasing I got an email saying 3 to 4 days to complete.
    Still waiting after 14 days.

Keith Hudson

2. Foncool

Foncool Formula Junior

Oct 27, 2011
    Maserati SpA Classiche? If so you have nothing to worry about, Fabio will send everything you paid to get.

3. Nembo1777

Nembo1777 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 4, 2006
    opposite lock
    Full Name:
    Marc Sonnery
    The proper name is Maserati Classiche, the Maserati factory's official historic department.

It is a very efficient service run by Fabio Collina who is always very diligent: all my clients whom I have referred to him have been fully satisfied with the service and documentation they have received, plus the prices are reasonable in sharp contrast to what other prestigious companies charge for historical documentation.

Mr Ermanno Cozza, now retired after more than 60 years at Maserati still comes in as consultant. I will be at the factory next week so if there is a communication problem I will be happy to help.

To be clear I have zero connection but enjoy a very good relationship with them.

Best regards,

Marc

lineaTesoro likes this.
  4. GT ROCK

GT ROCK Karting

Jul 24, 2015
    UK
    Full Name:
    Keith
    No, this is GT Classiche, they are in Italy and have a comprehensive web site with many spare parts.
    I have dealt with Fabio at Maserati Classiche with no problems.

5. Kjetil Nilsen

Kjetil Nilsen Rookie

Sep 3, 2019
    Full Name:
    Kjetil Nilsen
    Just wondered if you finaly got what you paid for? Thinking about ordering De Tomaso parts from them.
    Kjetil

6. GT ROCK

GT ROCK Karting

Jul 24, 2015
    UK
    Full Name:
    Keith
    No, I waited 2 more weeks, they then offered to send a pair of wiper arms which were part of this order. When they arrived they were not for my car, not even close. I had to return them st my expense. I think they are a bunch of cowboys and should be avoided. Web site is impressive but it stops there.

7. Kjetil Nilsen

Kjetil Nilsen Rookie

Sep 3, 2019
    Full Name:
    Kjetil Nilsen
    Thank you for so fast respond!!!!! I will avoid them. Rather pay a bit more from someone I can trust!!!
    Kjetil

8. GT ROCK

GT ROCK Karting

Jul 24, 2015
    UK
    Full Name:
    Keith
    I actually finished up paying less.