Lithium-ion batteries | FerrariChat

Lithium-ion batteries

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by centerfireman, Feb 22, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. centerfireman

centerfireman Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 23, 2015
    Roseville, CA
    Does anyone have experience with using Lithium-Ion batteries (such as the Anti-Gravity brand) in their Ferrari? Though expensive, they are much lighter. However, the Italian electrical systems seem so fragile/funky and I am a little reluctant to try one out. Any thoughts or experiences?

2. Darrmill

Darrmill Rookie

Jul 2, 2018
    Full Name:
    Darrel Miller
    This guy does have experience with Antigravity Batteries.... has Wireless built-in Jump Starting which is really cool... I have the older one and it has been solid. This new one is a direct fit with the wireless built in Jump Starting.... that is ultra cool

mdrums likes this.
  3. Redneck Slim

Redneck Slim Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 10, 2011
    Palo Alto,CA,USA
    Full Name:
    Walt Kimball
    I have used a Braille battery for several years and a friend has used an Antigravity battery for the same period. Both companies have good reputations for making high quality lithium batteries. I use a $65 tender that I bought from Antigravity. Lithium batteries require chargers and tenders that specifically work on lithium batteries.