The 15 New Models by 2022 - What We Know | Page 6 | FerrariChat

The 15 New Models by 2022 - What We Know

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Forza Scuderia, Feb 20, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BarryK

BarryK Formula 3

Dec 17, 2016
    Europe
    Full Name:
    Barry K
    While I agree with the overall direction of your argument, many would say that those who complained in the seventies were actually right - many of those cars from the mid-70s to early 80s were poor in comparison to what went before or came after. But that impression/feedback no doubt had a big impact on how LdM modernised the line-up when he took over.

LARRYH and day355 like this.
  2. Forza Scuderia

Forza Scuderia Formula Junior

Jan 13, 2015
    I have great news for you sir. There is something out there that will satisfy your every desire.
    It's called a used Ferrari. And there are plenty to choose from.

For everyone else ... believe in Ferrari and trust in Ferrari. They will navigate the regulatory landscape better than anyone and they will continue to lead with innovation, passion and driving emotion and create the absolute most desirable cars and best driving experience on the planet. We are indeed entering a new Golden Era for Ferrari and it starts with the F173. The member above is one less person competing for your build slot. Go lock yours down mates because this one is going to rewrite all the books.

3. sampelligrino

sampelligrino Formula 3

Apr 16, 2017
    Piero is that you?

DGPF, ewright, iloveferrari and 7 others like this.
  4. Forza Scuderia

Jan 13, 2015
    I'm just trying to help the good readers on here get woke to the fact that the F173 is one you want to get out in front on. All Ferraris are special but this one is more special than the others.
    It is the most special car this side of the Ferrari Hypercars. Nobody has ever seen or experienced a regular production car like this. The word epic is an understatement. Epoch is more like it as in this will be THE Ferrari of this epoch.
    I'm trying to make people aware so they don't get shut out. Not you Corse Clienti members, major collectors and those on a first name basis with the factory. Everyone else on here. This car is going to be so astonishing and desirable that it is going to rapidly build to a 3-year+ wait list and then you're on the outside looking in ain't you? You have all been told in advance.

5. BarryK

BarryK Formula 3

Dec 17, 2016
    Europe
    Full Name:
    Barry K
    You are beginning to sound more like you are on the payroll of the Ferrari machine.

gabf1, DGPF, iloveferrari and 5 others like this.
  6. Caeruleus11

Caeruleus11 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 11, 2013
    I am only saying my experience tells me often times the enthusiasts fall in love with something and don't want any change, because why change something good? This makes us backwards looking. Even if it is for a very good reason: we are passionate. But if I am a business, I need to be open to change. (Unless if I am Porsche! just kidding!) Example: how many said the discontinuation of the stick shift transmission would ruin Ferrari? I might have said that myself 10 years ago! But has it happened? No. They will, of course, make some models that are more loved and some that are a little less, but overall, I think its fair to say they are making their best cars and I would expect the future ones to be better, just as il Commendatore would say.

ewright, paulchua and F140C like this.
  7. Forza Scuderia

Jan 13, 2015
    See my post # 129

Personally, I appreciate it when someone gives me the heads up on something really special coming out so that I can get the jump on other people and not be stuck at the back of the line and possibly never getting in. Just because you don't value the forward intelligence doesn't mean other people on here can't benefit from it.
    I wish more people would do what I'm doing on here.

8. day355

day355 Formula 3

Jun 25, 2006
    Thank you very much, we are so stupid, i can see the light now...
    I hope you re joking because it s becoming pathetic...

DGPF likes this.
  9. Marcel Massini

Marcel Massini Two Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary

Mar 2, 2005
    #134 Marcel Massini, Feb 25, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2019
    FWIW the factory has two fulltime employees that do nothing else than monitor all websites and forums every day, 24/7/365, worldwide. This includes fchat.
    Guaranteed, absolutely true and personally confirmed to me by a top shot in Maranello.

Marcel Massini

DGPF, C50, ewright and 16 others like this.
  10. BarryK

BarryK Formula 3

Dec 17, 2016
    Europe
    Full Name:
    Barry K
    #135 BarryK, Feb 25, 2019
    When @Forza Scuderia has been here for 4 years, and has posted on only three threads, each discussing future models only (this, 488 replacement and 812 Monza until the release), one might well believe he/she is not your average F-chatter. Still, futurologists, Ferrari bankrolled F-chat evangelists etc are all part of the mix.

Thecadster likes this.
  11. iloveferrari

iloveferrari Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 14, 2014
    USA
    Get woke? I heard my friend's 15 year old son uses that phrase. How old are you exactly, Forza. With only a few posts under your belt, yet you speak with such authority and confidence in the future of Ferrari.

I gotta ask again. what is your background relating to Ferrari? So I can see how much validity there is in your hypothesis and argument. Thanks.

DGPF likes this.
  12. iloveferrari

iloveferrari Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 14, 2014
    USA
    Exactly, that's why I am so intrigued. Maybe his dad is working for Ferrari. Usage of "get woke" somehow shares hints to his age demographics.

13. Eilig

Eilig F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 31, 2001
    Full Name:
    Cavallo
    SPIN:

In public relations and politics, spin is a form of propaganda, achieved through providing a biased interpretation of an event or campaigning to persuade public opinion in favor or against some organization or public figure (or in this case, vehicle type).

DGPF, BarryK and iloveferrari like this.
  14. iloveferrari

iloveferrari Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 14, 2014
    USA
    Let me put out a theory, but likely not applicable in Forza case.. But hey, I think this future is really closer than we all like to think.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/ai-writer-disinformation-1.5030305

15. ferr9000

ferr9000 Formula Junior

Feb 13, 2013
    Full Name:
    SFF
    And way more than 2 Ferrari employees check this forum quite often in their free time just to have fun and see how far imagination could go about rumors/comments.

Confirmed by myself checking F-chat next to them.

chrixxx, paulchua, C50 and 14 others like this.
  16. Eilig

Eilig F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 31, 2001
    Full Name:
    Cavallo
    #141 Eilig, Feb 25, 2019
    DGPF and iloveferrari like this.
  17. iloveferrari

iloveferrari Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 14, 2014
    USA
    #142 iloveferrari, Feb 25, 2019
    Exactly. This is the basis of how important the sample size is representative of what is intended for. Forza's calculation of average alone is crude and unsophisticated. In fact, now I am reading through this thread, I can't help but surmise that he has a personal incentive to go into this great depth to convince people to order heavily optioned new car from dealer, so that we can escalate through the order ranks. He first started on "predicting the future models" to get the excitement going, then change it to convince us how important it is to new cars to get up in the list with the dealer.

Forza, few words, thank you for shedding "light" in this darkness we all live in. The door is right there.

DGPF likes this.
  18. ferr9000

ferr9000 Formula Junior

Feb 13, 2013
    Full Name:
    SFF
    Back to topic

Fifth car confirmed for 2019, please save the date too:

07/2019

C50, Valerian, F140C and 11 others like this.
  19. wrs

wrs F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 11, 2015
    Lakeway, Texas
    Full Name:
    William
    LOL! I thought that about 50 posts back.

gabf1, iloveferrari and SoCal to az like this.
  20. SoCal to az

SoCal to az F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2012
    Arizona
    Which one?

21. jjmalez

jjmalez F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 8, 2005
    Northern Illinois
    Full Name:
    Joseph
    7. Portofino Coupe. The 'Wraith' of the Ferrari 8-cylinder GT line. Estimated base price of $245K. Prospective launch late 2019 or early 2020.

This is your new Dino.

IMHO

22. Forza Scuderia

Jan 13, 2015
    It says something about certain people that because I am passionate about Ferrari and I am excited about the new product launches on the horizon, they think I actually work for the company directly or indirectly. Hilarious. Let me ask you all a question...if you aren't passionate about Ferrari why are you on this site? And if you aren't excited about the new product launches why are you on this thread?

23. Tony91505

Tony91505 Formula Junior

Apr 13, 2005
    So cal
    Full Name:
    Tony
    Forza, do you own a Ferrari or any exotic for that matter?

24. Ferrari 308 GTB

Ferrari 308 GTB F1 Veteran

Feb 21, 2015
    Tropical
    Nah..Louis C. Just wait he will be trying to flog us E cigarettes next;)

25. Forza Scuderia

Jan 13, 2015
    That is a lazy way of trying to figure out if you should take what I say seriously. Why don’t you read ALL of my posts in this thread and also on 488 replacement and see if you can figure it out without me telling you.

scuderia-seat likes this.